At the risk of sparking a new controversy
Twitter followers will have noticed last week that Grand Openings posted a weird message saying "we will not be sponsoring Kingstonian next season". Without any explanation or context, it certainly seemed a dig at the club. Either way, they appear to have cut short their two-year deal. Presumably being on national TV a mere half-dozen times this season was insufficient exposure for the Walton door outfit.
Today a further reason presented itself. Leigh Dynan retweeted a picture of a "Virtuoso" frontdoor installed at "Honeysuckle House" near Dorking by none other than Grand Openings. Coincidence? Or something nefarious? Perhaps LD has moved his catering business (sic) or our former manager was making a point about his penchant for doors (especially revolving ones). If Grand Openings are on East Grinstead's shirts in 2020/21, we will have our answer.
Hopefully we can get a Record deal for the new campaign.
Next article in this thread: Shirt sponsors by Ali25/2 18:28Tue Feb 25 18:28:51 2020
- At the risk of sparking a new controversy by Taimour24/2 17:37Mon Feb 24 17:37:13 2020 8 peopleview thread
- Shirt sponsors by Ali25/2 18:28Tue Feb 25 18:28:51 2020 4 people
- Re: Shirt sponsors by Olde School Ks28/2 17:19Fri Feb 28 17:19:23 2020
- Re: Shirt sponsors by Olde School Ks25/2 18:34Tue Feb 25 18:34:05 2020 1 person
- Re: Shirt sponsors by BE28/2 14:51Fri Feb 28 14:51:13 2020