ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.kingstonian.net

The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: New Supporters Club Webpages by a krinklyToday 13:56Today at 13:56:24view thread

Oldest article: Next season by BE8/7/2019 16:00Mon Jul 8 16:00:35 2019view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: BetVictor Isthmian Premier Division results by Football Web Pages29/2 17:03Sat Feb 29 17:03:34 2020view thread

Re: BetVictor Isthmian Premier Division results

By Suom Ynona27/2 11:58Thu Feb 27 11:58:00 2020In response to Re: BetVictor Isthmian Premier Division results

Views: 664

Their silence on that issue is deafening.

Anybody actually know when they started getting a few vocal fans supporting them and where they came from? Before last season the last time I'd visited King George's Field for a game against them was back in 2008 and they barely had anyone there.

As for the allegations about our fans chanting being anti Casuals, the first match against them last season I was walking down the alleyway towards the ground and there was a group of 10-15 of them walking in front of me chanting non-stop abuse (fucking hate kingston etc). At both that game and the boxing day game last season iftseemed to be mainly abusive on their part as well. They then seemed to get all agitated when songs were sung about where their money goes.

During last nights game they spent most of the time shouting abusive songs about us and one song that appears to have been ripped off from us as well. Factor into that some of their fans coming to the FA Cup game just to shout abuse and the signage issue they obviously have something against us. I just don't know what that issue is though. Anybody have an idea?

reply to this article | return to the front page

6 people like this 6 people   

Next article in this thread: Re: BetVictor Isthmian Premier Division results by jon tolley27/2 12:10Thu Feb 27 12:10:44 2020

Previous thread: Match postponed by www.kingstonian.com29/2 10:17Sat Feb 29 10:17:25 2020view thread