Re: Lewes match report
I'm gonna call bullshit on this. Saying it was a "Very thorough and well described report" is (IMO) just a throwback to your disgust at the 'alternative' report on here a few weeks ago from Eleanor Winter ("the Guest Reporter").
I like Simon Grier's reports. They are, as you say, very thorough and well described. But they don't convey much of the passion or the emotion of a Ks game which is such a key ingredient of the matchday experience. I'm totally not complaining about Simon's reports - I rely on internet content for most of my Ks at the moment - but I'm not about to blow smoke up his arse just to remind everyone that I harbour a grudge against someone else.
6 people 2 people
Next article in this thread: Re: Lewes match report by MC9/3 15:27Mon Mar 9 15:27:34 2020
- Lewes match report by www.kingstonian.com8/3 22:13Sun Mar 8 22:13:43 2020 1 personview thread
- Re: Lewes match report by MC9/3 12:01Mon Mar 9 12:01:18 2020 3 people 3 people
- Re: Lewes match report by reximus9/3 14:13Mon Mar 9 14:13:48 2020 6 people 2 people
- Re: Lewes match report by MC9/3 15:27Mon Mar 9 15:27:34 2020 4 people
- Re: Lewes match report by Ksuals9/3 15:18Mon Mar 9 15:18:20 2020 1 person
- Re: Lewes match report by a krinkly9/3 15:24Mon Mar 9 15:24:52 2020 3 people
- Re: Lewes match report by Olde School Ks9/3 19:22Mon Mar 9 19:22:00 2020