ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.kingstonian.net

The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Ground development by LiamKsYesterday 13:22Yesterday at 13:22:17view thread

Oldest article: Hayden interview part 2: Macclesfield and... Truro… by BedfordshireK5/11/2019 15:12Tue Nov 5 15:12:46 2019view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Zoooooooooom....! - UPDATED Mon 4th May by www.kingstonian.com4/5/2020 18:08Mon May 4 18:08:18 2020view thread

Blast from the past 06

By Butler18/4/2020 13:45Sat Apr 18 13:45:07 2020In response to Re: Blast from the past 05

Views: 3659

Today’s blast from the past is I’m sure is gonna go down well with MHTFC... It is of course former defender Max Hustwick.

Best K’s memory: I liked my first spell at K’s the best with Sedge an Kim. I had a lot of mates there then and my final season of that time was my best on the pitch by far.
I don’t have a best memory really but that first spell for me as a whole was special,I loved it. The club never felt the same as that in my second spell,even though we won the league.

Best player you played with: This is tough. I liked playing with Dave Clarke and Pete Barnsby plus Lance Key was class. Also one of my best mates Greg Ball was flying until he got injured. Thommo was great as well.

Worst player you played with: I wouldn’t like to say worst players because that ain’t something I look at really.

Worst trainer: Can’t think of one really.

Favourite K’s song: Lustwick, Lustwick where’s your babe?

Favourite K’s fan: All the fans we’re really good and good to my family. I’ll always appreciate and won’t ever forget how well we was treated at K’s.

Most memorable game: Hard to pick just one game out. I’d say it was in my first spell . I loved that time it was a shame it went the way it did or I’m sure I’d of never left after we lost to lewes in the final when the leagues all changed,but I didn’t have a choice at that time.

Random player story: Been so many funny stories to pick one is hard. Theres a few that Bolty was part of. One time he knocked Frank the old physio’s wig off in the shower. The boys found it hilarious but Frank didn’t.

Final thought: You lot are top fans and deserve more. You should still be at kingsmeadow that is K’s. Hope you get back to where you deserve to be soon.

Edited by Butler at 13:45:48 on 18th April 2020

reply to this article | return to the front page

7 people like this 7 people   

Next article in this thread: Re: Blast from the past 06 by Max Hustwick Teenage Fan Club18/4/2020 14:52Sat Apr 18 14:52:34 2020

Previous thread: Grier's Guide to the 2010-11 Season by www.kingstonian.com3/5/2020 14:18Sun May 3 14:18:28 2020view thread