ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.kingstonian.net

The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Cheltenham by TAYesterday 20:01Yesterday at 20:01:48view thread

Oldest article: The Society Rooms, Macclesfield! by skinner5/11/2019 10:36Tue Nov 5 10:36:25 2019view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Zoooooooooom....! - UPDATED Mon 4th May by www.kingstonian.com4/5/2020 18:08Mon May 4 18:08:18 2020view thread

Blast from the past 07

By Butler19/4/2020 15:33Sun Apr 19 15:33:56 2020In response to Re: Blast from the past 06

Views: 3621

Today’s blast from the past is a man that needs no introduction, former K’s goal machine Bobby Traynor.

Best K’s memory: It has to be the playoff semi against sutton. Cracking game with plenty of drama.

Best player you played with: That’s a tough one as there has been some great ones over my years and you also need to consider the different aspects and qualities depending on the position they played. I will have to with Lodgy, purely for the number of assists from the penalty spot!

Worst player you played with: I won't mention the worst, although there are a couple of candidates 👀

Favourite K’s song: I had a few but it has to be the "Bobby Traynor, Bobby Traynor" one. I said to a fan that follows afc.

Favourite K’s fan: Favourite k's fan is tricky. A real good bunch that was always there come rain or shine. Really enjoyed playing in front of you guys but wish we could have had more success on the pitch.

Most memorable game: It will have to sutton again, great game and superb atmosphere generated by you guys. Although the final game on our league winning season was a brilliant celebration which started before the game kicked off!

Best memory of K’s fans: Has to be clinching the league title and celebrating with you all, some of which even in the dressing room. Also the sutton game again, a little crazy but we all loved it! Haha

reply to this article | return to the front page

7 people like this 7 people   

Next article in this thread: Re: Blast from the past 07 by reximus19/4/2020 22:42Sun Apr 19 22:42:33 2020

Previous thread: Grier's Guide to the 2010-11 Season by www.kingstonian.com3/5/2020 14:18Sun May 3 14:18:28 2020view thread