ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.kingstonian.net

The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Almost The Nations Grandfather by Haver of thoughtsYesterday 23:32Yesterday at 23:32:36view thread

Oldest article: a feature on K's (and Ted) by Taimour19/11/2019 14:31Tue Nov 19 14:31:34 2019view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Zoooooooooom....! - UPDATED Mon 4th May by www.kingstonian.com4/5/2020 18:08Mon May 4 18:08:18 2020view thread

Blast from the past 13

By Butler25/4/2020 21:54Sat Apr 25 21:54:25 2020In response to Blast from the past 12

Views: 4489

Today’s blast from the past is a midfield general that was no stranger to the referee’s book. Craig Lewington.

Best K’s memory: The game against Grays after a delayed start. We were about 6 games behind everyone and the atmosphere that night was unreal, and we won!

Best player you played with: Dave Clarke. What a competitor.

Worst player you played with: No comment.

Worst trainer: Tim Sills

Favourite K’s song: Lewy’s gonna get ya. Which was often followed by And if Lewy doesn’t get you Clarkey will.

Favourite K’s fan: All of them, they were brilliant every week.

Most memorable game: Beating Leatherhead on pens in Surrey senior cup semi final after being 2-0 down, and I scored the first pen.

Best memory of K’s fans: To be honest mate they were brilliant home and away. Would sing for majority of the game and other players would regularly comment on how good they were and how lucky we were. We did play Clacton in fa cup away one year and they took over the bar at the end of the game. We won and they were doing karaoke in the bar, was great atmosphere.

Favourite goal: In all the thousands of goals I scored in my career, I never scored for k’s I don’t think. Only penalty shoot outs. So Harrow borough away in play off semi final was a good one.

Random player story: Dave Clarke was very fortunate in the private’s area, one day Steve Sedgley come behind him and put a cup of tea in between his bow legs and lifted it up and burnt his bits, the changing room was in bits.

Final thought: Thanks for the brilliant time you gave me playing for K’s,Loved every minute of it. Hopefully you can get back to where you deserve to be. Hope to see you all soon.

Edited by Butler at 21:54:54 on 25th April 2020

reply to this article | return to the front page

7 people like this 7 people   

Next article in this thread: Re: Blast from the past 13 by reximus1/5/2020 18:49Fri May 1 18:49:29 2020

Previous thread: Grier's Guide to the 2010-11 Season by www.kingstonian.com3/5/2020 14:18Sun May 3 14:18:28 2020view thread