ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.kingstonian.net

The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: How dare you..... by KsualsToday 06:37Today at 06:37:10view thread

Oldest article: BetVictor Isthmian Premier Division results by Football Web Pages16/11/2019 17:18Sat Nov 16 17:18:52 2019view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Captain Tom by K's196030/4/2020 16:36Thu Apr 30 16:36:53 2020view thread

Re: Weaving In and Out Episode 4: Chris Kelly Interview

By Peter Borrett29/4/2020 22:37Wed Apr 29 22:37:58 2020In response to Re: Weaving In and Out Episode 4: Chris Kelly Interview

Views: 1871

The critism was directed mainly at the other directors. Unfortunately relegated the year after the trophy win and same year FA cup run. AFC Fylde almost dod the same this year and rescued by corvid 19. If I remember that at the time of going into administration there wasn’t any communication prior to raise funds. We don’t know the directors thinking at the time. Its my view Geoff did an excellent job and there are many happy memories. As Rex said, he found Chris approachable and helpful as did I. In the last forty years there are numeros clubs that have had the mixture of success and then spending time homekess i.e Dartford, Maidstone, Waldstone ,Enfield all have been in trophy finals or the football league. However good a manager you maybe, when things aren’t going well result wise its more difficult to motivate etc. All the triumphs Brian Clough had then relegated with Forest, He didn’t suddenly become a bad manager. Very few clubs pass time without problems with one example being Sutton (that will provoke a response) whose biggest nightmare was the goalkeeping coach eating a huge burger in the dug out on tv) Anyway we’ll be back , hopefully a division higher with a community spirit in our own ground May take a little time but believe.

reply to this article | return to the front page

6 people like this 6 people   

Next article in this thread: Re: Weaving In and Out Episode 4: Chris Kelly Interview by Iang28/4/2020 12:27Tue Apr 28 12:27:18 2020

Previous thread: Interviews by Peter Borrett29/4/2020 13:18Wed Apr 29 13:18:38 2020view thread