Re: Black Lives Matter
Fortunately I don't think anyone believes these racist thugs represent Kingstonian in any way.
For some other clubs at or around our level there has to be some soul searching as to whether or not people who are admitted members of groups such as the football lads alliance should be allowed to persist as attendees, season tickets holders or in some cases occupiers of official positions at their clubs.
Next article in this thread: Re: Black Lives Matter by reximus15/6/2020 13:43Mon Jun 15 13:43:16 2020
- Black Lives Matter by reximus15/6/2020 13:19Mon Jun 15 13:19:32 2020 5 peopleview thread
- Re: Black Lives Matter by Olde School Ks15/6/2020 13:33Mon Jun 15 13:33:28 2020 1 person
- Re: Black Lives Matter by Haver of thoughts15/6/2020 14:19Mon Jun 15 14:19:48 2020 2 people
- Re: Black Lives Matter by reximus15/6/2020 13:43Mon Jun 15 13:43:16 2020 5 people 6 people
- Re: Black Lives Matter by Olde School Ks15/6/2020 13:47Mon Jun 15 13:47:41 2020 1 person 1 person