ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.kingstonian.net

The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Richmond Road by K's1960Today 17:04Today at 17:04:33view thread

Oldest article: The Society Rooms, Macclesfield! by skinner5/11/2019 10:36Tue Nov 5 10:36:25 2019view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Kingstonian's First Pre-Season Match Tomorrow (Sat) by www.kingstonian.com14/8/2020 16:35Fri Aug 14 16:35:09 2020view thread

Re: Khosla's Return

By RichardNW2/7/2020 14:39Thu Jul 2 14:39:33 2020In response to Re: Khosla's Return

Views: 1328

Yes- it seems quite incredible that the new owners passed all the "stringent" tests a couple of months back and then couldn't see it through to the end of the season. Caymen Islands link seems a bit iffy too.

Also the 12 point deduction rule seems not quite right- if they can finish 12 points clear of relegation they can avoid it, if they finish above the relegation places but less than 12 points then they get relegated both of which is sort of fair, but then if they end up in the relegation spots they effectively get punished double by a 12 point deduction next season. I can see this just being the start of the administrations so league tables are going to start looking ridiculous next season- a stay out of administration and you probably stay up type thing.

Maybe they have already had their Khosla moment in reverse with owners dumping at the first sign of trouble. Very sad for my adopted town as the DW is the focal point of a sprawling complex of shops, restaurant, cinema etc and, not that I like Rugby, but you have an excellent stadium supporting two sports. Compared to Bury I think there is a lot more potential to make it work with loads of function rooms serving the wider community. Can't see them turning it into houses but no doubt the vultures will be circling.

reply to this article | return to the front page

1 person likes this 1 person   

Next article in this thread: Re: Khosla's Return by John Bangs2/7/2020 14:19Thu Jul 2 14:19:11 2020

Previous thread: Tomorrow's Supporters Club AGM by www.kingstonian.com13/8/2020 15:08Thu Aug 13 15:08:27 2020view thread