Re: Supporters Return
it's just my personal opinion but I think the main reason is survival.
Of course it is up to clubs to be sensible with their wage bill and I suppose you could blame them for overspending if they know the season might be curtailed/behind closed doors or whatever but the pressure is much higher on the playing budget if there are repercussions from the risk of relegation. There won't be any job retention scheme next time and like most companies at the moment the next year is about not going to the wall.
So you play out a season- maybe with some extra cup competitions for the competitive element but you take the pressure off clubs to risk money they can't be sure they will have.
Next article in this thread: Re: Supporters Return by a krinkly20/7/2020 09:25Mon Jul 20 09:25:48 2020
- Supporters Return by Olde School Ks17/7/2020 11:49Fri Jul 17 11:49:14 2020 2 peopleview thread
- Re: Supporters Return by RichardNW17/7/2020 19:36Fri Jul 17 19:36:08 2020 1 person 2 people
- Re: Supporters Return by Generic_K19/7/2020 23:30Sun Jul 19 23:30:20 2020
- Re: Supporters Return by RichardNW20/7/2020 21:52Mon Jul 20 21:52:04 2020 3 people
- Re: Supporters Return by a krinkly20/7/2020 09:25Mon Jul 20 09:25:48 2020 2 people
- Re: Supporters Return by BE19/7/2020 17:39Sun Jul 19 17:39:01 2020 2 people