Re: Horley FA cup
The FA and League have been clear all along with their guidelines, and reducing the handling of cash has always been the recommendation, so ticketing systems are the way forward during Covid. The ticket system for the Ramsgate match was labour intensive, but the new one will be professionally run.
That said, I still think we can safely handle lower volume cash transactions, say in the Club Shop. The Shop could in theory accept cash payments into a secure container, which would not be touched for 72 hours. Sanitised change could be handed over with Alison and Sandra wearing gloves. The Supporters' Club are also thinking of using a card reader to reduce cash handling.
What do you think?
Next article in this thread: Re: Horley FA cup by Stoney5/9/2020 11:05Sat Sep 5 11:05:50 2020
- Horley FA cup by supahoops74/9/2020 15:37Fri Sep 4 15:37:45 2020view thread
- Re: Horley FA cup by John Mac4/9/2020 21:57Fri Sep 4 21:57:46 2020 8 people
- Horley ticketing by Iang5/9/2020 14:50Sat Sep 5 14:50:59 2020 4 people
- Re: Horley FA cup by Olde School Ks5/9/2020 09:22Sat Sep 5 09:22:01 2020 1 person 13 people
- Re: Horley FA cup by Ksuals5/9/2020 13:09Sat Sep 5 13:09:53 2020 1 person
- Re: Horley FA cup by Ksuals5/9/2020 12:22Sat Sep 5 12:22:29 2020
- Re: Horley FA cup by John Mac5/9/2020 10:42Sat Sep 5 10:42:09 2020 5 people
- Re: Horley FA cup by Stoney5/9/2020 11:05Sat Sep 5 11:05:50 2020 3 people
- Re: Horley FA cup by supahoops75/9/2020 11:00Sat Sep 5 11:00:53 2020 4 people
- Re: Horley FA cup by a krinkly5/9/2020 10:25Sat Sep 5 10:25:57 2020 7 people 2 people