ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.kingstonian.net

The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: K's give out their 2019-20 honours by Olde School KsYesterday 19:49Yesterday at 19:49:09view thread

Oldest article: Coach to Macclesfield on Sunday by Olde School Ks25/10/2019 18:02Fri Oct 25 18:02:33 2019view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Looking for a Silver lining by Perth WA Ks20/9 04:10Sun Sep 20 04:10:26 2020view thread

FAO The Pups.

By Butler13/9 14:10Sun Sep 13 14:10:30 2020In response to Lack of singing

Views: 1280

What exactly was the problem with you lot yesterday? After various attempts from the left side to get an atmosphere going in the first half it remained pretty much silent on your side.

One thing I’ve always loved about being a K’s fan is that although we might not have the biggest fan base in the league, we certainly have one of the most vocal. No matter how many fans we were outnumbered by we were very very rarely ever out-sung! Yes behind the goal you have your separate groups, but it’s always been like that. As far as I’m concerned when you’re behind the goal it doesn’t matter if your a pup, PKK, Royal Enclosure, Table One or a Grolsch Stand Moaner...if you start a song I will join in.

This coming season looks like it could be a great one and I think we all need to get behind the team. I’m not saying we should hold hands or pretend to be best friends FFS but how about all the while the game is on we’re all together? we’re all K’s after all! I remember when everyone used to be behind the goal at 2.55 ready to cheer the team on the pitch and sing each players individual songs. Be great if we could bring those times back!

Hopefully next Saturday at Cray we can make a bit more noise then yesterday and cheer the K’s on to another victory.

Edited by Butler at 14:13:38 on 13th September 2020

reply to this article | return to the front page

2 people like this 2 people   

Next article in this thread: Re: FAO The Pups. by MC13/9 14:46Sun Sep 13 14:46:13 2020

Previous thread: Cray Wanderers 5-1 Kingstonian by www.kingstonian.com19/9 19:56Sat Sep 19 19:56:10 2020view thread