Re: Kingsmeadow Rescued
For me the current situation is maybe even more frustrating than when Wimbledon were there.
Chelsea Women have 11 home league games a year. Plus some cup and Europe. But it's really not much, and their usual home day is Sunday rather than Saturday.
So there's not a massive issue with fixture congestion. Really, the situation is perfectly designed for a PL women's side to groundshare with a lower league / non-league club.
I hope that women's football continues its upward trajectory and soon Chelsea are attracting such big fanbases that Stamford Bridge becomes their home rather than Kingston. Probably wishful thinking.
Next article in this thread: Re: Kingsmeadow Rescued by Olde School Ks13/9/2020 15:05Sun Sep 13 15:05:31 2020
- Kingsmeadow Rescued by Olde School Ks13/9/2020 12:38Sun Sep 13 12:38:51 2020 1 person 8 peopleview thread
- Re: Kingsmeadow Rescued by Nick Garland13/9/2020 13:06Sun Sep 13 13:06:46 2020 3 people
- Re: Kingsmeadow Rescued by Olde School Ks13/9/2020 13:23Sun Sep 13 13:23:47 2020 8 people
- Re: Kingsmeadow Rescued by Nick Garland13/9/2020 13:30Sun Sep 13 13:30:28 2020 4 people
- Re: Kingsmeadow Rescued by MC13/9/2020 14:51Sun Sep 13 14:51:23 2020 9 people
- Re: Kingsmeadow Rescued by Olde School Ks13/9/2020 15:05Sun Sep 13 15:05:31 2020 1 person