Agreed. We've looked pretty toothless going forward so far this season and not too great defensively.
The new forward players look good technically, but to me we're missing a change of pace that Hector, Bennett or Hall used to provide. The new boy Vose looked like a good player though and for me was the biggest positive.
Where would you say he's got it wrong? Genuine question.
Next article in this thread: Re: Today by Filipo26/9 18:30Sat Sep 26 18:30:29 2020
- Today by supahoops726/9 17:34Sat Sep 26 17:34:23 2020 1 personview thread
- Re: Today by Filipo26/9 17:45Sat Sep 26 17:45:41 2020 2 people 1 person
- Re: Today by Suom Ynona26/9 18:22Sat Sep 26 18:22:37 2020 2 people
- Re: Today by Filipo26/9 18:30Sat Sep 26 18:30:29 2020 1 person
- Re: Today by supahoops726/9 17:52Sat Sep 26 17:52:58 2020
- Re: Today by Pencil50026/9 17:52Sat Sep 26 17:52:13 2020 3 people
- Re: Today by old and grey26/9 19:22Sat Sep 26 19:22:06 2020 1 person