Re: Manager's September report
Yes, bit more positive and clearer than his last post match interview.
We certainly have had a very tough start to the league campaign and
I wouldn't be surprised to see Cray and Worthing in contention for the
title next spring. They are two very good teams. We were better vs Horsham,
but again, it was a very tough tie.
Running the eye over our new signings, I think Corie Andrews is a class act and
with a bit more match fitness will score a lot of goals. I'm a bit disappointed with
Buchanan and Coker. Neither seem to be up for it. We can't seem to find the right
partner for Hutchings at the back and Richards hasn't shone yet.
I wondered if things might have been any different if we had retained Hall, Clohessy,
Hector and D'sane?. Agree with the manager about risking players returning from injury.
Glad to hear Cook is about to return. I think we need him.
Next article in this thread: Re: Manager's September report by BE28/9/2020 17:49Mon Sep 28 17:49:32 2020
- Manager's September report by www.kingstonian.com27/9/2020 16:09Sun Sep 27 16:09:46 2020 3 people 1 personview thread
- Re: Manager's September report by Olde School Ks27/9/2020 17:45Sun Sep 27 17:45:27 2020 5 people
- Re: Manager's September report by old and grey27/9/2020 19:27Sun Sep 27 19:27:53 2020 2 people
- Re: Manager's September report by supahoops728/9/2020 08:57Mon Sep 28 08:57:29 2020 1 person
- Re: Manager's September report by BE28/9/2020 17:49Mon Sep 28 17:49:32 2020 1 person 3 people