Re: Summer signings
There's been a lot of talk of new signings (a new front 4 essentially) but i think a lot of the early struggles have been down to injuries at the back. Not only did we have so many recurrent injuries to centre-halves that we couldn't play the favoured 3 5 2 but even 4 at the back started to look shaky when the Cook/Cooper combo last season was impregnable.
Great to see Ollie Cook last night. The manner in which he celebrated his goal reveals what a frustrating time he's had.
Incidentally, there seem to be a few new faces in the crowd at the moment. Hopefully they keep coming back!
- Summer signings by Perth WA Ks1/10 05:27Thu Oct 1 05:27:42 2020 3 people 1 personview thread
- Re: Summer signings by Iang1/10 15:07Thu Oct 1 15:07:10 2020
- Re: Summer signings by Carl1/10 18:32Thu Oct 1 18:32:48 2020
- Re: Summer signings by Olde School Ks1/10 12:17Thu Oct 1 12:17:48 2020 1 person
- Re: Summer signings by Perth WA Ks1/10 12:35Thu Oct 1 12:35:00 2020 3 people
- Re: Summer signings by Taimour1/10 12:30Thu Oct 1 12:30:34 2020 5 people