Re: Hayden on Cheshunt
Sorry but I disagree with that, Fabio won the ball, he's a left back-what do you expect him to do? It was definitely not 'highly reckless' at all . You've criticised the players for standing off making tackles in your post; make your mind up! The entire Cheshunt bench jumped on the pitch to get him sent off and it worked. As a Ks fan, I'm backing my manager and the team who are no doubt all in agreement that is was not a sending off.
The referee was shocking yesterday, are you really endorsing his performance as acceptable? If as Hayden says the referee said it was 'probably a dive for the first penalty' are you seriously ok with that?
The referee was laughing as he walked off the pitch at the end!
We got off to a bad start, however when we got back into the game at 2-2 we had Cheshunt on the run. Our finishing was poor yesterday as it was on Wednesday night and that is an area we need to work on.
I'm the first person to critisie Hayden for his excuses but I'm backing him rather than getting on his case like you.
6 people 1 person
- Hayden on Cheshunt by BedfordshireK24/10/2020 18:42Sat Oct 24 18:42:04 2020 3 peopleview thread
- Re: Hayden on Cheshunt by reximus24/10/2020 23:30Sat Oct 24 23:30:07 2020
- Re: Hayden on Cheshunt by Max Hustwick Teenage Fan Club24/10/2020 23:40Sat Oct 24 23:40:13 2020 6 people 3 people
- Re: Hayden on Cheshunt by BE25/10/2020 12:42Sun Oct 25 12:42:52 2020 3 people 4 people
- Re: Hayden on Cheshunt by Peter Borrett25/10/2020 14:27Sun Oct 25 14:27:14 2020 9 people
- Re: Hayden on Cheshunt by Olde School Ks25/10/2020 16:22Sun Oct 25 16:22:33 2020
- Re: Hayden on Cheshunt by Taimour25/10/2020 09:21Sun Oct 25 09:21:03 2020 5 people
- Re: Hayden on Cheshunt by Filipo25/10/2020 08:59Sun Oct 25 08:59:03 2020 6 people 1 person