Not sure why one would think if December 2nd is our resume again day it could be delayed.
We have been told little so far as its far to early but I presume helpfull infomation will come our way in time for a Christmas fixture time when we can hopefully be fully prepared to play.
I am assuming if things go well we in football or the food and pub trade we could be told by 27th November to start preparing for a December 2nd re-start.Hectic it would be but desperate it would be to be ready for Christmas crowds desperate to be back.
The danger of coarse is that we are going back into tiers depending on where we stand at the time and the hope would be that we can return to tier 1
1 person 1 person
Next article in this thread: Re: Predictions by David Crawt8/11/2020 19:53Sun Nov 8 19:53:05 2020
- Predictions by K's19607/11/2020 12:21Sat Nov 7 12:21:43 2020 1 personview thread
- Re: Predictions by old and grey8/11/2020 17:32Sun Nov 8 17:32:10 2020 2 people
- Re: Predictions by Olde School Ks9/11/2020 07:16Mon Nov 9 07:16:47 2020 1 person
- Re: Predictions by David Crawt7/11/2020 14:01Sat Nov 7 14:01:29 2020 2 people
- Re: Predictions by Olde School Ks8/11/2020 15:53Sun Nov 8 15:53:12 2020 1 person 1 person
- Re: Predictions by David Crawt8/11/2020 19:53Sun Nov 8 19:53:05 2020 2 people
- Re: Predictions by K's19607/11/2020 17:09Sat Nov 7 17:09:24 2020
- Re: Predictions by Nick Garland7/11/2020 17:24Sat Nov 7 17:24:05 2020 3 people
- Re: Predictions by RichardNW7/11/2020 18:08Sat Nov 7 18:08:56 2020 6 people
- Re: Predictions by Nick Garland8/11/2020 08:48Sun Nov 8 08:48:55 2020 3 people