Re: About last night
I dunno if I would to be honest (thankfully it isnt my decision!). I'd rather be an Isthmian Premier side playing in their catchment area or, at least adjacent to it as curren, than be a National League South side playing in some random SW London/Rural Surrey ground even as a temporary measure.
It could be a glorious master chess move, but my pessimism makes me think we'll go up, move away, have no fans & get relegated because we couldn't afford a competitive squad due to reduced gates or alternatively we get unsustainably funded throughout this & end up losing our new ground to some bullshit ridiculous phoenix club who shouldn't be anywhere near the area in a repeat of history.
Of course, if the temporary venue was to be KM then (for once at leaat) I'll have nothing negative to say :)
Next article in this thread: Re: About last night by Peter Borrett30/11/2020 13:15Mon Nov 30 13:15:17 2020
- Virtual Awards Night 2019-20 by www.kingstonian.com18/11/2020 21:43Wed Nov 18 21:43:04 2020 3 peopleview thread
- Awards Night and a chance to ask questions by John Bangs20/11/2020 23:34Fri Nov 20 23:34:03 2020 3 people
- About last night by reximus30/11/2020 10:39Mon Nov 30 10:39:06 2020
- Re: About last night by Peter Borrett30/11/2020 11:16Mon Nov 30 11:16:36 2020
- Re: About last night by Paddy30/11/2020 11:44Mon Nov 30 11:44:19 2020 1 person
- Re: About last night by Peter Borrett30/11/2020 12:29Mon Nov 30 12:29:26 2020 4 people
- Re: About last night by Paddy30/11/2020 12:56Mon Nov 30 12:56:02 2020
- Re: About last night by Peter Borrett30/11/2020 13:15Mon Nov 30 13:15:17 2020 2 people
- Re: About last night by Olde School Ks30/11/2020 14:36Mon Nov 30 14:36:17 2020 1 person 10 people
- Re: About last night by a krinkly30/11/2020 14:54Mon Nov 30 14:54:14 2020 1 person
- Re: About last night by Paddy30/11/2020 14:14Mon Nov 30 14:14:40 2020