Re: Oh well
Completely agree with everything Rich says. We performed very well and really didn't allow them through our lines at all in the second half. Just managed to concede two ridiculous goals through our own individual errors, but you can't fault the gameplan or the coaching at all...
...aside from what you mention there at the end re Lamont / Banton. I know Banton hit the post, which I think he's done a couple of times before, but I must say I think he's tremendously frustrating. He slows the game down so much with his stepovers and 'chopping' back inside, without ever really delivering much afterwards. I'm also baffled why he's allowed to take wide free-kicks when he constantly wastes those opportunities.
1 person 2 people
Next article in this thread: Re: Oh well by old and grey20/12/2021 19:11Mon Dec 20 19:11:19 2021
- Oh well by Perth WA Ks19/12/2021 03:27Sun Dec 19 03:27:21 2021 3 peopleview thread
- Re: Oh well by supahoops719/12/2021 08:13Sun Dec 19 08:13:38 2021 7 people
- Re: Oh well by reximus19/12/2021 10:51Sun Dec 19 10:51:41 2021 3 people
- Re: Oh well by Perth WA Ks19/12/2021 10:15Sun Dec 19 10:15:51 2021 4 people
- Re: Oh well by supahoops719/12/2021 10:44Sun Dec 19 10:44:31 2021 1 person
- Re: Oh well by Rich19/12/2021 10:53Sun Dec 19 10:53:27 2021 4 people
- Re: Oh well by MC19/12/2021 13:08Sun Dec 19 13:08:05 2021 1 person 2 people
- Re: Oh well by old and grey20/12/2021 19:11Mon Dec 20 19:11:19 2021 5 people