Breaking the habit of a lifetime and being serious for a tick... The morality bypass operation that everyone connected with football has to undergo still hacks me off to an illogical extent... Even without players taking the knee and wearing rainbow laces.
Pro clubs advertising bunco booth "bookmakers", whose operating policy is the equivalent of rolling the drunk or shortchanging the myopic pensioner (rather than having the cojones to actually make a fucking book and take some actual fucking bets from a possibly hard-grafting & clued-up punter), gets my goat.
But Pitching-In sponsor the ruddy league, so objecting to tie-ups with other "Fleece the Schmoe" operations, though laudable, is almost pathetically half-hearted.
...and Uncle Urchin's Bryco sponsored the Isthmian League Cup for a while (ROFL emojis required here)
Next article in this thread: Re: NFTs by Kingting17/6/2022 10:22Fri Jun 17 10:22:07 2022
- NFTs by KsOllie16/6/2022 20:22Thu Jun 16 20:22:23 2022 1 personview thread
- Re: NFTs by Gary16/6/2022 23:05Thu Jun 16 23:05:24 2022 4 people 2 people
- Re: NFTs by Peter Borrett16/6/2022 21:10Thu Jun 16 21:10:42 2022 4 people
- Re: NFTs by John Bangs17/6/2022 00:51Fri Jun 17 00:51:50 2022 3 people
- Re: NFTs by SDG17/6/2022 11:44Fri Jun 17 11:44:40 2022
- Re: NFTs by Fol-De-Rol17/6/2022 13:57Fri Jun 17 13:57:11 2022
- Re: NFTs by John Bangs17/6/2022 12:15Fri Jun 17 12:15:24 2022
- Re: NFTs by jon tolley18/6/2022 09:59Sat Jun 18 09:59:16 2022
- Re: NFTs by Iang18/6/2022 11:39Sat Jun 18 11:39:38 2022
- Re: NFTs by John Bangs18/6/2022 10:20Sat Jun 18 10:20:11 2022 3 people 3 people
- Re: NFTs by Fol-De-Rol17/6/2022 10:00Fri Jun 17 10:00:26 2022
- Re: NFTs by Fol-De-Rol17/6/2022 10:15Fri Jun 17 10:15:57 2022
- Re: NFTs by Kingting17/6/2022 10:22Fri Jun 17 10:22:07 2022