I really enjoyed the game. I thought it was competitive and there were some great goals. I liked the layout of the T&M stadium (apart from having to climb the stands to cross over). The bar staff were friendly. You could get a drink from the kiosk at half-time.
I was mighty relieved Tolfs didn't dislocate his ankle and thought some of the 'trialists' looked very promising despite falling 2-0 down.
I think Kieron Cadogan, Declan and Louis Collins were superb. It was a shame we couldn't have edged it but I think a draw was a fair result.
Next article in this thread: Re: POSITIVE by old and grey18/8/2022 15:45Thu Aug 18 15:45:20 2022
- POSITIVE by FOLEY18/8/2022 12:42Thu Aug 18 12:42:06 2022 7 people 1 personview thread
- Re: POSITIVE by Gary18/8/2022 14:31Thu Aug 18 14:31:33 2022 4 people 2 people
- Re: POSITIVE by FOLEY18/8/2022 14:39Thu Aug 18 14:39:55 2022 3 people
- Re: POSITIVE by reximus18/8/2022 15:24Thu Aug 18 15:24:35 2022 5 people
- Re: POSITIVE by FOLEY18/8/2022 15:34Thu Aug 18 15:34:10 2022 3 people
- Re: POSITIVE by jon tolley18/8/2022 17:48Thu Aug 18 17:48:33 2022 8 people
- Re: POSITIVE by andycowl18/8/2022 13:50Thu Aug 18 13:50:45 2022 7 people
- Re: POSITIVE by old and grey18/8/2022 15:45Thu Aug 18 15:45:20 2022 2 people
- Re: POSITIVE by supahoops718/8/2022 17:00Thu Aug 18 17:00:32 2022 2 people