I just think there is to much negativity around the place
What ever seems to get done is never good enough - a case of dammed if you do and dammed if you dont
Just dont know what people want ie for example dont like playing at tooting and mitcham - where else could we have played then ? to stay in this league.
A ground cannot get built overnight and getting land is even harder, councils also hard to deal with I can imagine.
Just think we all need to be upbeat or upbeat as we can.
Me for one I am happy and was impressed last evening considering our team is young - 3 experienced Senior players in Tolfs, Cadugan, bonnett jonson. the rest RAW / Young and will learn
Next article in this thread: Re: POSITIVE by jon tolley18/8/2022 17:48Thu Aug 18 17:48:33 2022
- POSITIVE by FOLEY18/8/2022 12:42Thu Aug 18 12:42:06 2022 7 people 1 personview thread
- Re: POSITIVE by Gary18/8/2022 14:31Thu Aug 18 14:31:33 2022 4 people 2 people
- Re: POSITIVE by FOLEY18/8/2022 14:39Thu Aug 18 14:39:55 2022 3 people
- Re: POSITIVE by reximus18/8/2022 15:24Thu Aug 18 15:24:35 2022 5 people
- Re: POSITIVE by FOLEY18/8/2022 15:34Thu Aug 18 15:34:10 2022 3 people
- Re: POSITIVE by jon tolley18/8/2022 17:48Thu Aug 18 17:48:33 2022 8 people
- Re: POSITIVE by andycowl18/8/2022 13:50Thu Aug 18 13:50:45 2022 7 people
- Re: POSITIVE by old and grey18/8/2022 15:45Thu Aug 18 15:45:20 2022 2 people
- Re: POSITIVE by supahoops718/8/2022 17:00Thu Aug 18 17:00:32 2022 2 people