It was great to be back watching Ks. and I often think we’re too critical on players.
the ground situation is separate tho and is rightly causing concern. the board haven’t given us an update since telling us we had the envy of non league coming to Lovelace. I don’t think they were lying. I think they believed someone else’s lie. but what we were told is not true. I’m quite sure the move to Tooting - a damaging one - was because Lovelace was “a done deal”, and it would only be for a couple of seasons till we move into our new home
i sincerely think that ignoring the dire position we’re in, is to the detriment of the club. as a supporter I can’t pretend everything’s fine when the club could be dead in a couple of seasons.
so yes. support the team. recognise the great of the club and the volunteers and the board members. but also recognise the flaws and the grave situation
Next article in this thread: Re: POSITIVE by andycowl18/8/2022 13:50Thu Aug 18 13:50:45 2022
- POSITIVE by FOLEY18/8/2022 12:42Thu Aug 18 12:42:06 2022 7 people 1 personview thread
- Re: POSITIVE by Gary18/8/2022 14:31Thu Aug 18 14:31:33 2022 4 people 2 people
- Re: POSITIVE by FOLEY18/8/2022 14:39Thu Aug 18 14:39:55 2022 3 people
- Re: POSITIVE by reximus18/8/2022 15:24Thu Aug 18 15:24:35 2022 5 people
- Re: POSITIVE by FOLEY18/8/2022 15:34Thu Aug 18 15:34:10 2022 3 people
- Re: POSITIVE by jon tolley18/8/2022 17:48Thu Aug 18 17:48:33 2022 8 people
- Re: POSITIVE by andycowl18/8/2022 13:50Thu Aug 18 13:50:45 2022 7 people
- Re: POSITIVE by old and grey18/8/2022 15:45Thu Aug 18 15:45:20 2022 2 people
- Re: POSITIVE by supahoops718/8/2022 17:00Thu Aug 18 17:00:32 2022 2 people