Re: Tonight's Q&A
May I echo many of your comments regards last night and offer
my thanks and gratitude to firstly, the management team for
assembling a squad at such short notice that is already proving
that it can compete at this level?. I think Lee and Spencer took away some of the anxieties surrounding the aquisition of personnel in their answers and I look forward to their continued stewardship of the playing side of this club, long may they reign. I lodged my questions for last nights meeting with the supporters club, even though I attended the meeting.
You were right about the organisation of the meeting.
I think the board agreed to 'quarterly' meetings.
Although Jamie did well to conduct the meeting and Q & As,
we need a 'Chair' to keep order and direct questions and answers accordingly and yes, a microphone would be handy to
help with 'acoustics'.
Secondly, I too am grateful to the board for their continued running of the club and for their obvious financial input to keep the club going. I did however get the impression that the directors seemed a little tired of the questions being asked of them and were reluctant to offer any viable update regarding
approaches to new sites or ideas. Its my firm belief that there is no 'parcel' of land within the borough that the local authority (of any political persuasion) is remotely interested in providing for us to build another football ground. The club should put its resources and funds into finding another sporting facility in the borough in which to develop a partnership and a 'small stadium'. Mr Anderson said this avenue is being pursued, but he is reluctant to even hint as to where?.
Mr Anderson also blamed the 'supporters' for putting paid to any pemanent partnership with Corinthian casuals and joint development of KGF. Which supporters?, Ours or theirs?
He made no reference to any meetings or negotiations with their board/committee to this end. I personally think the afore-mentioned partnership with Cor-Cas would have been the best option for both clubs, if it was negotiated at all?.
Next article in this thread: Re: Tonight's Q&A by Senior30/8/2022 09:13Tue Aug 30 09:13:16 2022
- Tonight's Q&A by reximus29/8/2022 22:08Mon Aug 29 22:08:42 2022 5 people 1 personview thread
- Re: Tonight's Q&A by Korky11/9/2022 17:17Thu Sep 1 17:17:55 2022 1 person 1 person
- Re: Tonight's Q&A by Iang31/8/2022 13:56Wed Aug 31 13:56:28 2022 2 people
- Re: Tonight's Q&A by K's196031/8/2022 16:44Wed Aug 31 16:44:23 2022 1 person
- Re: Tonight's Q&A by supahoops730/8/2022 09:07Tue Aug 30 09:07:18 2022 1 person
- Re: Tonight's Q&A by Senior30/8/2022 09:13Tue Aug 30 09:13:16 2022 2 people
- Re: Tonight's Q&A by Perth WA Ks30/8/2022 12:35Tue Aug 30 12:35:41 2022 3 people
- Re: Tonight's Q&A by SDG29/8/2022 23:39Mon Aug 29 23:39:54 2022 4 people