It says they're interested in moving the women's team somewhere bigger - which, sooner or later, is inevitable - not that they're necessarily selling KM. I suspect they'll simply keep it for reserve and youth teams but if they do sell it it would either be to a much richer sports team or, as you suggest, for housing. There's obviously no chance of us raising the £8m+ they'd want.
It's worth people bringing this up when talking to the council though. They're clearly keen on Chelsea and women's football more generally but they need to understand that sooner or later Chelsea (or at least their women's first team) will be gone. Then if Ks aren't back home, Kingston (as a town at least) will be without any sort of senior football for the first time since the Victorian Age.
Next article in this thread: Re: Kingsmeadow by old and grey3/12/2022 17:53Sat Dec 3 17:53:47 2022
- Kingsmeadow by KsOllie3/12/2022 11:04Sat Dec 3 11:04:34 2022view thread
- Re: Kingsmeadow by SDG3/12/2022 12:56Sat Dec 3 12:56:25 2022
- Re: Kingsmeadow by old and grey3/12/2022 17:53Sat Dec 3 17:53:47 2022
- Re: Kingsmeadow by Kingting3/12/2022 18:10Sat Dec 3 18:10:59 2022
- Re: Kingsmeadow by jon tolley3/12/2022 19:52Sat Dec 3 19:52:39 2022
- Re: Kingsmeadow by Kingting3/12/2022 21:33Sat Dec 3 21:33:56 2022