Re: SHELL GARAGE
Certainly remember going into the new club house after a game for refreshments and a partition dividing the hierachy from anyone else being folded back at a later stage.
Selling off "land" was extremely controversial but the agument always was it would be the only way to raise the money to improve the pitch and build the clubhouse which would guarantee the clubs financial future.
The plans for fund raisers and social events never really seemed to get off the ground with our great friend Jim doing his best behind the bar when it was sometimes open.
Very young then but memories may well suggest that if the arguments were correct it only became a lost opportunity.
- SHELL GARAGE by tim14/6/2019 12:56Fri Jun 14 12:56:06 2019view thread
- Re: SHELL GARAGE by David Crawt14/6/2019 16:43Fri Jun 14 16:43:45 2019
- Re: SHELL GARAGE by K's196014/6/2019 18:41Fri Jun 14 18:41:36 2019
- Re: SHELL GARAGE by a krinkly14/6/2019 15:35Fri Jun 14 15:35:48 2019 1 person
- Re: SHELL GARAGE by Ali14/6/2019 18:53Fri Jun 14 18:53:44 2019 1 person
- Re: SHELL GARAGE by david33k18/6/2019 12:59Tue Jun 18 12:59:15 2019 3 people
- Re: SHELL GARAGE by a krinkly18/6/2019 13:13Tue Jun 18 13:13:25 2019 1 person
- Re: SHELL GARAGE by david33k18/6/2019 18:49Tue Jun 18 18:49:05 2019
- Re: SHELL GARAGE by a krinkly18/6/2019 19:47Tue Jun 18 19:47:33 2019
- Re: SHELL GARAGE by david33k19/6/2019 12:23Wed Jun 19 12:23:03 2019 1 person
- Re: SHELL GARAGE by Olde School Ks19/6/2019 13:12Wed Jun 19 13:12:32 2019
- Re: SHELL GARAGE by K's196018/6/2019 16:25Tue Jun 18 16:25:00 2019
- Re: SHELL GARAGE by a krinkly14/6/2019 19:08Fri Jun 14 19:08:34 2019 1 person
- Re: SHELL GARAGE by tim14/6/2019 19:40Fri Jun 14 19:40:43 2019 1 person