ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.kingstonian.net

The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Kingstonian Supporters' Club 2nd Online Sports Qui… by www.kingstonian.comToday 12:25Today at 12:25:38view thread

Oldest article: The new league sponsor BetVictor by KsOllie8/7/2019 10:50Mon Jul 8 10:50:22 2019view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: When Saturday comes."

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: When Saturday comes.

By a krinkly8/8/2019 10:19Thu Aug 8 10:19:51 2019In response to When Saturday comes.

Views: 1548

I'm giving it a miss there's an FA Cup match in Woking I'll be at instead. K's are getting a slap on the wrist from me this season, that news link debacle still irks. No Boost The Budget, no season ticket (I've taken up the City ten match deal instead), I'm not getting excited about the 'promise', the proof will be in the pudding. I feel conned about the last year, and not just about any particular individual. So come on you K's you've got some brownie points to earn.