ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.kingstonian.net

The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Carshalton Athletic Reaction by ChasToday 16:00Today at 16:00:34view thread

Oldest article: Saturday's match v Burgess Hill Town by www.kingstonian.com9/11/2018 12:00Fri Nov 9 12:00:34 2018view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Ks win the FA cup..."

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Ks win the FA cup...

By MC8/9 21:47Sun Sep 8 21:47:48 2019In response to Re: Ks win the FA cup...

Views: 449

I also noticed that bump. Very odd.

Agree with the lengthy post above, I thought we were absolutely dire for an hour. Just no spark at all, and to be honest I sensed a goal coming for Walton right up until our scrappy opener.

Obviously I"m delighted we're in the hat, and in general I don't mind us being outplayed. But I expected the thing we would have to put up with this season under Hayden was having lots of possession in the other half but not doing much with it. Today we couldn't even get in the other half for long periods!

Feels like we are depending a lot on hopeful balls into the channels for Louie. That brought the fine second goal but we need more, particulartly in terms of connecting midfield and attack, whether through the middle or through the wingers.