Re: Ks win the FA cup...
I also noticed that bump. Very odd.
Agree with the lengthy post above, I thought we were absolutely dire for an hour. Just no spark at all, and to be honest I sensed a goal coming for Walton right up until our scrappy opener.
Obviously I"m delighted we're in the hat, and in general I don't mind us being outplayed. But I expected the thing we would have to put up with this season under Hayden was having lots of possession in the other half but not doing much with it. Today we couldn't even get in the other half for long periods!
Feels like we are depending a lot on hopeful balls into the channels for Louie. That brought the fine second goal but we need more, particulartly in terms of connecting midfield and attack, whether through the middle or through the wingers.
- Ks win the FA cup... by reximus8/9 17:31Sun Sep 8 17:31:25 2019 5 peopleview thread
- Re: Ks win the FA cup... by Morgs8/9 19:14Sun Sep 8 19:14:00 2019 6 people
- Re: Ks win the FA cup... by Morgs8/9 19:15Sun Sep 8 19:15:37 2019 3 people
- Re: Ks win the FA cup... by Alastair8/9 20:35Sun Sep 8 20:35:23 2019
- Re: Ks win the FA cup... by MC8/9 21:47Sun Sep 8 21:47:48 2019 1 person