We will have to wait and see if the match can be played.The view from Casuals in answer to the question (which seem sensible to me) was:
If it's raining on the last Saturday before Christmas, it's doubtful that many would turn up for a social event were the match to be called off. Nevertheless, I can arrange for a donation table/clothing bins to be set up in the clubhouse anyway - just in case people have goods they wish to donate.
So no we won’t have a party if the match is off. What had been arranged was an after match drink with mince pies a raffle etc.
In the mean time we hope that Casuals ground staff can somehow get the pitch in a playable state but the weather does not look promising
- Saturday by a krinkly18/12/2019 15:22Wed Dec 18 15:22:44 2019view thread
- Re: Saturday by John Bangs20/12/2019 08:07Fri Dec 20 08:07:28 2019 1 person
- Re: Saturday by a krinkly20/12/2019 08:27Fri Dec 20 08:27:28 2019 1 person
- Re: Saturday by John Bangs19/12/2019 08:19Thu Dec 19 08:19:22 2019 1 person
- Re: Saturday by Jason18/12/2019 15:48Wed Dec 18 15:48:31 2019