ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.kingstonian.net

The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: New Supporters Club Webpages by John BangsToday 20:29Today at 20:29:18view thread

Oldest article: Odds by K's19604/7/2019 08:52Thu Jul 4 08:52:02 2019view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: The MHTFC match report"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: The MHTFC match report

By MC25/2 12:51Tue Feb 25 12:51:43 2020In response to Re: The MHTFC match report

Views: 386

Also worth pointing out that this “special guest reporter” was down on the accredited press list - ie did not pay to gain entry.

I suspect that if all other volunteers insisted on free entry - and those who could show some kind of press ID did the same - then Ks gate receipts would be hit quite hard and a community asset would struggle.

I wonder if the “special guest reporter”, who cites her concerns for current social issues, might consider donating to the excellent charities
Kingston Churches Action on Homelessness (KCAH) and Kingston Carers Network (KCN) which are being supported at tomorrow’s game, to the tune of the admission price that was not paid.

I am assuming that the reporter wouldn’t have been young enough to receive free entry as a child, although from the quality of the match report it’s difficult to tell.