Breaking the habit of a lifetime and being serious for a tick... The morality bypass operation that everyone connected with football has to undergo still hacks me off to an illogical extent... Even without players taking the knee and wearing rainbow laces.
Pro clubs advertising bunco booth "bookmakers", whose operating policy is the equivalent of rolling the drunk or shortchanging the myopic pensioner (rather than having the cojones to actually make a fucking book and take some actual fucking bets from a possibly hard-grafting & clued-up punter), gets my goat.
But Pitching-In sponsor the ruddy league, so objecting to tie-ups with other "Fleece the Schmoe" operations, though laudable, is almost pathetically half-hearted.
...and Uncle Urchin's Bryco sponsored the Isthmian League Cup for a while (ROFL emojis required here)
- NFTs by KsOllie16/6 20:22Thu Jun 16 20:22:23 2022 1 personview thread
- Re: NFTs by Gary16/6 23:05Thu Jun 16 23:05:24 2022 4 people 2 people
- Re: NFTs by Peter Borrett16/6 21:10Thu Jun 16 21:10:42 2022 4 people
- Re: NFTs by John Bangs17/6 00:51Fri Jun 17 00:51:50 2022 3 people
- Re: NFTs by SDG17/6 11:44Fri Jun 17 11:44:40 2022
- Re: NFTs by Fol-De-Rol17/6 13:57Fri Jun 17 13:57:11 2022
- Re: NFTs by John Bangs17/6 12:15Fri Jun 17 12:15:24 2022
- Re: NFTs by jon tolley18/6 09:59Sat Jun 18 09:59:16 2022
- Re: NFTs by Iang18/6 11:39Sat Jun 18 11:39:38 2022
- Re: NFTs by John Bangs18/6 10:20Sat Jun 18 10:20:11 2022 3 people 3 people
- Re: NFTs by Fol-De-Rol17/6 10:00Fri Jun 17 10:00:26 2022
- Re: NFTs by Fol-De-Rol17/6 10:15Fri Jun 17 10:15:57 2022
- Re: NFTs by Kingting17/6 10:22Fri Jun 17 10:22:07 2022