ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.kingstonian.net

The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Manager's notes from today's programme by a krinklyToday 17:16Today at 17:16:46view thread

Oldest article: Animosity towards AFCW and not Chelsea by Anonymous22/1 17:48Sun Jan 22 17:48:42 2017view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Five Questions for the Directors by Alastair12/10 08:51Thu Oct 12 08:51:18 2017view thread

NEW MANAGER IDEAS

By PSFoley12/10 06:48Thu Oct 12 06:48:43 2017

Views: 691

Morning

There are a good few managers that I can think of

Gordon Bartlett knows this league inside out
Terry Brown again knows this league inside out
Steve Mckimm would not be a bad shout

It all depends if they are interested and also I think the board have to go for a big name as this will show the clubs intentions to me.

Lets wait and see

reply to this article | return to the front page

2 people like this 2 people   

Re: NEW MANAGER IDEAS

By LiamKs12/10 08:47Thu Oct 12 08:47:38 2017In response to NEW MANAGER IDEASTop of thread

Views: 617

Big name would show some positive intent Ali,but it is that intent I would say is lacking.Went through most of last season drifting toward relegation and till all of a sudden grasped the situation and called for Craig.
Maybe they will be realising the situation now and they do show some good intent we will all get behind.
Strangely feeling more positive this morning with yesterday being a dreadfull day,

By Ali (ali.kazemi)12/10 11:01Thu Oct 12 11:01:25 2017In response to Re: NEW MANAGER IDEASTop of thread

Views: 543

We have to remember that despite all the (valid) concerns at the moment, we still managed to get Craig in the first place. So hopefully we can pull off getting another good manager.

5 people like this 5 people   

By LiamKs12/10 11:15Thu Oct 12 11:15:14 2017In response to Re: NEW MANAGER IDEASTop of thread

Views: 554

Yes agree and hope they the board are hard at work sorting it out.I think I feel that they would have been devastated as well yesterday.At least I hope they were because then it would be sign of a good replacement.
At Lowestoft last year we gave the board some verbally in our worrying time but maybe this year although I can't make it at such short notice we should leave them alone to make their decision,

By Ali (ali.kazemi)12/10 08:13Thu Oct 12 08:13:53 2017In response to NEW MANAGER IDEASTop of thread

Views: 642

Gordon Bartlett is a good shout. Can't believe Wealdstone got rid of him, but doesn't he have another role there now. Maybe need like to get back into the managerial hotseat though.

Another top manager at this level is Gary McCann, who has worked wonders at Hendon year after year on a limited budget.

We should also consider the most promising younger managers too. The same way we picked Dowse up from the division below, we should look at James Bracken at the Casuals.

3 people like this 3 people   

McKimm

By Iang12/10 06:51Thu Oct 12 06:51:34 2017In response to NEW MANAGER IDEASTop of thread

Views: 650

The way he holds himself, nah I'm off if that happens and he remains in power

Re: McKimm

By kingstonreject12/10 16:44Thu Oct 12 16:44:49 2017In response to McKimmTop of thread

Views: 478

Anyone but McKimm, to me he's worse than Ian Huntley.

Previous thread: LETS NOT FORGET THERE IS 2 SIDES TO EVER STORY by PSFoley12/10 13:58Thu Oct 12 13:58:11 2017view thread