ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.kingstonian.net

The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: New League Sponsorship by jon tolleyToday 23:09Today at 23:09:36view thread

Oldest article: Saturday's match v Hastings United by www.kingstonian.com7/9/2018 12:00Fri Sep 7 12:00:37 2018view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Bostik League Premier Division results by Football Web Pages.co.uk15/9/2018 17:02Sat Sep 15 17:02:06 2018view thread

A win.

By reximus15/9/2018 21:29Sat Sep 15 21:29:12 2018

Views: 603

A win, any win, is to be celebrated. But nothing has changed since I posted this a month ago. If anything, the passing month has only emphasised the point...

I'll say what I know many are thinking.

We'll never succeed under Leigh Dynan. We saw last season that he is uninspiring and tactically inept. If we do well tonight or even if we do well by the end of the season, it will be in spite of him, not because of him.

The art of a good manager is getting the most out of a bad squad. The sign of a bad manager is failing to make good individuals play like a team. We saw it time and again last season.

We all said, the Board would be mad to assemble an expensive squad to aim for promotion without getting a decent manager in. Well, it looks like they've proven us right.

So spare me your "give him five games, ten games, till Xmas" etc.

Dynan out.

rex

reply to this article | return to the front page

2 people like this 2 people   5 people dislike this 5 people

Re: A win.

By OldSchoolKs (OldSchoolKs)15/9/2018 22:23Sat Sep 15 22:23:43 2018In response to A win.Top of thread

Views: 568

As much as I ponder that thrice over Rex,I really cant argue your detailed comment.
It will be great to go to Brighton in two weeks and come away on a roll but as you say it may well be in spite of and not because of the man at the helm.
Hate agreeing with you

2 people dislike this 2 people

By Ohdear (Ksuals)16/9/2018 06:44Sun Sep 16 06:44:34 2018In response to Re: A win.Top of thread

Views: 482

Judging by this forum,an overwhelming number of supporters believe,the team's performances and results are well below what can be expected.
I would imagine that among the large majority who post on here this is also the case.

It appears those who make the manager's appointment haven't altered their position either,so Leigh continues,the posts and abuse on match day continue.

Oh the fey melodrama of it all.

By OldSchoolKs (OldSchoolKs)16/9/2018 07:12Sun Sep 16 07:12:47 2018In response to Re: A win.Top of thread

Views: 463

Love a drama but this one needs to be reaching its final chapter.
We now need to move on.
The players or rather one in particular, need a new chapter.
The supporters,the kids ,the young ones,need not to be seing it.
The manager,probably a decent chap,needs a new story elsewhere.
Those responsible for this drama, those who casted the manager his role in this black humour,should now end this story and start again.Mistakes are often made in life,its a big person who recognises where they have gone wrong and moves it on.

3 people like this 3 people   2 people dislike this 2 people

By Ohdear (Ksuals)16/9/2018 07:36Sun Sep 16 07:36:06 2018In response to Re: A win.Top of thread

Views: 480

Sorry but it's only the the start - a whole season been commissioned. Looks like we're in for a lot more fey melodramatics

1 person dislikes this 1 person

Previous thread: Demo by BE13/9/2018 15:47Thu Sep 13 15:47:15 2018view thread