ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.kingstonian.net

The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Carshalton Athletic match report by www.kingstonian.comYesterday 21:07Yesterday at 21:07:19view thread

Oldest article: Saturday's match v Burgess Hill Town by www.kingstonian.com9/11/2018 12:00Fri Nov 9 12:00:34 2018view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Harlow Town 3-1 Kingstonian by www.kingstonian.com9/3 20:39Sat Mar 9 20:39:11 2019view thread

Hawks Add Two To Squad

By Football Web Pages.co.uk (fwpbot)8/3 15:23Fri Mar 8 15:23:31 2019

Views: 766

Bostik League Premier strugglers Harlow Town have added two new players to their squad ahead of tomorrow's important home game against Kingstonian.

Read the full news item at http://nonleague.today/news/details.php?news_id=4727

reply to this article | return to the front page

Re: Hawks Add Two To Squad

By BE8/3 16:09Fri Mar 8 16:09:50 2019In response to Hawks Add Two To SquadTop of thread

Views: 650

I thought he was excellent and we have now lost another useful player to our rivals.

2 people dislike this 2 people

By reximus8/3 17:08Fri Mar 8 17:08:20 2019In response to Re: Hawks Add Two To SquadTop of thread

Views: 613

Especially as a result of this news... am I the only one dreading tomorrow's game?

rex

1 person likes this 1 person   1 person dislikes this 1 person

By SDG (SDG (Ks))9/3 09:45Sat Mar 9 09:45:57 2019In response to Re: Hawks Add Two To SquadTop of thread

Views: 500

To be honest I've lost too much interest in this season to dread any games. Let's just make sure we scrape the win or two we need to stay up from somewhere and then have a really good go at the Surrey Cup.

2 people like this 2 people   

By MC8/3 17:35Fri Mar 8 17:35:07 2019In response to Re: Hawks Add Two To SquadTop of thread

Views: 607

£12, and £8 concessions, is a disgrace. Hope we smash them

4 people like this 4 people   

By SDG (SDG (Ks))9/3 09:40Sat Mar 9 09:40:55 2019In response to Re: Hawks Add Two To SquadTop of thread

Views: 497

Very true but unfortunately an increasing trend for clubs in our division to keep putting their prices up. It particularly seems to be a thing in North/north of London, as Potters Bar and Wingate also charge £12, Enfield were £11 and Bishop's Stortford were £11 plus another £2 to park (I might not mind the parking charge if it was a town centre ground near the station but it's not, it's right on the edge of town). Non-league football is shooting itself in the foot with these prices.

Back in the day I was often very critical of our own board for our ticket prices which at the time were on the high side for our division. It only seems fair though to acknowledge that they've frozen our prices for many seasons in a row now, as well as bringing in kids for free and making season tickets much better value, and we're now cheaper than a lot of the division. It's very much to be welcomed and let's hope it continues. I know crowds aren't exactly up but there's lot's of reasons for that, not least three years in a row when we've been awful on the pitch, but hopefully not going above the psychological barrier of a tenner is playing a part in stopping them from going down. We really can't afford to put off fans with these sorts of prices ourselves.

7 people like this 7 people   

By K's19609/3 12:39Sat Mar 9 12:39:30 2019In response to Re: Hawks Add Two To SquadTop of thread

Views: 453

That's a good point you made about the K's board.

1 person likes this 1 person   

By supahoops78/3 17:15Fri Mar 8 17:15:58 2019In response to Re: Hawks Add Two To SquadTop of thread

Views: 602

Well, he's bound to score. Everyone who leaves us always does.

Previous thread: My day at Sutton United by Olde School Ks9/3 11:06Sat Mar 9 11:06:49 2019view thread