ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.kingstonian.net

The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Lewes Reaction by www.kingstonian.comYesterday 22:17Yesterday at 22:17:50view thread

Oldest article: We're on our way to Bishop's Stortford! by www.kingstonian.com4/1 12:24Fri Jan 4 12:24:57 2019view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: @KingstonianT by John Bangs29/3 23:43Fri Mar 29 23:43:05 2019view thread

Information?

By reximus29/3 13:20Fri Mar 29 13:20:54 2019

Views: 749

With the end of the season coming, please can we have an update from the Board about plans for the future?

After the cancellation of the Meet The Manager evening, and the absence of any communication from Board since an article in the Matchday Programme back in September (?) last year, I think we’re long overdue some information.

What are the Club’s ambitions on the pitch for next season?

The rumour mill suggests we’ve signed a ground-share agreement at Cor-Cas for next season. Is that correct?

What are we doing with the AFCW money? How much were we actually pledged? Have we received it all yet? How much of it have we spent so far? And what have we spent it on? Are we still looking for a ground of our own? If so, where?

Has Malcolm Winwright given up his role as a Director? Is he still a shareholder?

Etc.

rex

reply to this article | return to the front page

4 people like this 4 people   2 people dislike this 2 people

Re: Information?

By Olde School Ks (OldSchoolKs)29/3 14:49Fri Mar 29 14:49:36 2019In response to Information?Top of thread

Views: 655

Stupid boy.
What question do you expect an answer for ?

1 person likes this 1 person   2 people dislike this 2 people

By BE29/3 15:57Fri Mar 29 15:57:06 2019In response to Re: Information?Top of thread

Views: 619

I understand that we have an agreement for next season. As regards the Womble money some of it was spent on ground grading improvements including floodlights for the current season. If we ever get promoted the rest will disappear on grading issues for Conference South.

1 person likes this 1 person   2 people dislike this 2 people

By reximus29/3 16:52Fri Mar 29 16:52:40 2019In response to Re: Information?Top of thread

Views: 636

As regards the Womble money some of it was spent on ground grading improvements including floodlights for the current season. If we ever get promoted the rest will disappear on grading issues for Conference South.

Now, call me stupid but, if I were a tenant renting a property on a short term lease, I wouldn't be very happy with my landlord asking me to pay for long term improvements.

Hence asking. Hence wanting to know from the Board what is going on.

rex

6 people like this 6 people   2 people dislike this 2 people

By Olde School Ks (OldSchoolKs)29/3 19:25Fri Mar 29 19:25:00 2019In response to Re: Information?Top of thread

Views: 542

Fair question not sure about answers .
So the money for new ground is dissapearing before we have a new ground and maybe we leave Casuals better off with our AFC cash dwinderling

1 person likes this 1 person   3 people dislike this 3 people

By K's196029/3 16:11Fri Mar 29 16:11:46 2019In response to Re: Information?Top of thread

Views: 610

I understand that Malcom stood down as a director about 2 seasons ago.

By Morgs29/3 22:03Fri Mar 29 22:03:20 2019In response to Re: Information?Top of thread

Views: 540

Stood down in January last year.
Chris Woolston's been gone more than four years. There was a man who could crack skulls when necessary.

1 person likes this 1 person   

Previous thread: K's Bring in New Quartet by Football Web Pages.co.uk29/3 19:33Fri Mar 29 19:33:15 2019view thread