ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.kingstonian.net

The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Grays expelled from FA Cup by supahoops7Today 07:05Today at 07:05:55view thread

Oldest article: Tuesday at Camberley by a krinkly14/10/2018 10:51Sun Oct 14 10:51:18 2018view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Anyone got one of these lying around? by RichardNW28/4 20:49Sun Apr 28 20:49:36 2019view thread

Thank you and goodnight!

By Butler27/4 19:38Sat Apr 27 19:38:32 2019

Views: 1600

It is with great sadness that I find myself writing this post but today was my last game for a while. I feel I have no choice but to withdraw my support and take a break from K’s for the time being.

I’m sure there’s a fair few of you that will be celebrating this decision,also a number of people that won’t really care. But for those of you that do I think I should give my reasons.

I love this club,always will do. It has been a massive part of my life. I’ve grown up watching K’s,made life long friends there and had some of the best days I’ve ever had during my time supporting them. But enough is enough now. Over the last few seasons I’ve found myself enjoying the games I attend less and less, I think it says it all that the game I enjoyed the most this season was our 7-1 battering away at Dorking.

It’s no secret that I don’t attend as many games now as I used to. As most of you will know I now currently reside in Kent,which is a bit of a difference in journey when compared to the 15 minute walk I used to have to get to games. Instead now I face 2+ hours on trains at a cost of £35 before I’ve even started! So on average i’m spending £50-80 a time to attend a game. I honestly can’t think of a time in the last couple seasons I’ve seen that as money well spent.

As much as my time on the terrace is now limited,I don’t think anyone,whether they’re a fan of mine or not,can question the loyalty and dedication I’ve shown to this club over the years.

I started regularly attending games with my Dad at the start of Chapple’s reign and what a time to start! I feel privileged to have witnessed and been a part of the most successful period in the clubs history and look back with fond memories of that time. When I think of where we were then to where we find ourselves now it honestly makes me feel a little bit sick.

I’ve watched us fall from arguably one of the best teams in non league to one of the worst teams I’ve ever seen! I remained loyal throughout so many of our disappointments such as going into administration,the Khosla debacle and finding ourselves homeless. Throughout all of that I still turned up every week proudly displaying my red and white hoops,even going multiple seasons without missing a game,league or cup!

The whole vibe at the club has now completely changed and there seems to be a massive divide between fans. There is a number of K’s fans that I have never liked or got on with personally and vice versa. However that never used to matter because as soon as the whistle went to start the game we were all together. We were all K’s and we’d spend 90 minutes chanting and cheering our team on until the very end,no matter the result! Sadly this show of unity no longer exists behind the goal and hasn’t for some time.

Add to all that the unnecessary ignorance of the board that seem to think it’s ok to not have any communication with the very few remaining supporters this club has. Despite various attempts from several fans trying to get some light shed on the current state of the club,all questions asked remain unanswered with absolutely no effort from them to even begin to put our minds at ease. These guys are meant to be ‘respected’ business men that thinks it’s ok to shun loyal,regular clientele and make no effort to communicate with them in any way.

The club is dying and unlike some of you I can’t just sit back and watch as our once great club fades into nothingness. The lack of vision,direction and fan engagement from the board has resulted in a season with the team nearly battling relegation when we should have been in the mix for promotion. Meanwhile crowds are dwindling, the ground has an empty feel and the atmosphere is dead. We have no permanent home and no plans for one either as far as we know!

The icing on the cake was the unnecessary banning of two my friends. I’ve made it very clear that I don’t condone their actions that day but feel it didn’t have to come to that and maybe wouldn’t have if it was handled better by the club. Banning regular supporters given our ever decreasing fan base is one thing. But to then steal pictures from their Facebooks to make a shaming poster and send this to other clubs is unacceptable. Given the amount of double standards from many others behaviour both recently and over the years it’s clear this is personal. They’ve completely vilified two loyal,passionate fans who have watched K’s right through the shit and at times when you could count the K’s fans at an away game on one hand.

Again,no matter what you think of these guys you can’t deny the dedication they have shown the team over the years and in my opinion they deserved a chance to apologise and be heard out at the very least.

I’ll never completely close the door on K’s. If I could then I’m sure I would but the truth is that I can’t. However a number of significant changes are required before I can fully commit myself to the club again. At the moment it just seems like a massive waste of my time and money that could be better spent at home with my wife and daughter. It’s almost as if the club doesn’t want my support,it certainly doesn’t deserve it right now. It’s noticeable how bad the atmosphere is now at games; non existent. This is how it will continue without myself and others who now feel the same as me.

It hasn’t always been doom and gloom though and I would like to say thank you to the following:

John Butler (obviously)
Bill
Eagle
Rex
Pyro Pete
Little Pete
Cousin George
Johnny D
The Bell’s
Lester,Charlie and kids
Jon Tolley
Fossil
Jimmy Cochrane
Colin Deadman
Steve Thomas
Anthony Hayward
And anyone that ever gave me a lift either to or home from an away game.

As well as sending massive shout outs to:

Geoff Chapple
Alan Dowson
Ian McDonald
Rob Tolfrey
Paul Stone
Dom Lavery
Jase the Ace
Delboy ‘randy’ Riley
Mr Duke
Scottish Scotty
Mr Mog
Yorkie
Charlie
Tim Wells
John & Joyce
Liam Collins
Adam Thompson
Timmy ‘Glass’ Goddard
Gary & Sandra Winters
Radio Jackie Kev
Bradders
Ollie Underwood
Muncher
Matt Carlin
Damo
Foley
Johnny Turner & Dolly
Micky Lager
Beefy
Simon Grier
Gary Ekins
Ali Kazemi
Simon Murray
Essex Lee
Fat Andy
Andre McCollin
Dean Lodge
And of course my brudda from another CWD

So I guess (for now) it’s goodnight from me.

Butz

Edited by Butler at 19:41:24 on 27th April 2019

reply to this article | return to the front page

14 people like this 14 people   2 people dislike this 2 people

Re: Thank you and goodnight! / The board.

By supahoops728/4 10:15Sun Apr 28 10:15:41 2019In response to Thank you and goodnight! Top of thread

Views: 967

I don't know any of the 'authors' in this thread personally, but
like Mr Butler, I started supporting the K's with my late father albeit in
1967 and have been supporting K's 'on and off' through thick and thin ever
since. It's very sad to read Mr Butlers comments and reasons, but I cannot
disagree with him. I have found too, that I am posting less on here and attending
fewer games as it feels like the club is turning on itself and tearing apart.
This season alone cannot sum up what's happened to this club in the last 20
odd years, but after a season at Leatherhead and managing to come back to
the borough at Casuals, all seemed positive. We are a 'director' owned club and
the directors are failing on two fronts. 1, Not engaging publicly with the supporters.
2, Failing to appoint a manager/coach to match their/the clubs financial commitment.
The club has needed and still needs all those names listed in Mr Butlers tribute.
The club needs the board to run the club and continue to provide the finance
to do so. I/ we need to know where the club is going?

7 people like this 7 people   

Re: Thank you and goodnight!

By Ohdear (Ksuals)27/4 21:45Sat Apr 27 21:45:17 2019In response to Thank you and goodnight! Top of thread

Views: 1063

After watching Ks for over 50 years,like you I moved away. Whilst it might be easier for me to say as no where near you level of fandom there is football life after Ks. Started going to the local club and whilst it is county league level all that's best about non league is there. Love of the game, volunteers helping,friendly rivalry between rival fans. Find the local club give them ago and maybe just maybe you mind find yourself with more time with the family and renewed enthusiasm for the game.

3 people like this 3 people   2 people dislike this 2 people

By reximus28/4 00:16Sun Apr 28 00:16:31 2019In response to Re: Thank you and goodnight! Top of thread

Views: 1029

Well said, Butz.

Sorry I missed you today. I'd planned to be at the game today but, with two of my good mates being banned, and messages reaching me that the Board really don't want our support any more, I just couldn't be bothered.

I'm sure I'll still get a few games each season - but they'll likely be away games where we don't feel like we're actually not welcome.

rex

6 people like this 6 people   6 people dislike this 6 people

By Lesmundo27/4 19:58Sat Apr 27 19:58:44 2019In response to Thank you and goodnight! Top of thread

Views: 1138

Great post Butz, I think you have hit the nail on the head with what's wrong with the club, and to be honest I think I am in the same boat.

There feels like there is no reason to come back, it's nearly a 100 mile round trip for me to come and it just isn't worth it any more. The banning of the supporters has shocked me and I don't want to be part of something like that. I know the board put money in, but they are completely clueless and are on a path to destruction. I run a grassroots football club and elite level futsal club with my wife and know that we could do a better job running a club than the board do.

There is no plan, vision, passion or engagement and I've had enough until something drastically changes. Things are just getting worse and worse and I can't bear to watch it anymore. I can't believe it has come to this, so I really hope some drastic changes are made and soon.

5 people like this 5 people   2 people dislike this 2 people

By PyroPete27/4 19:57Sat Apr 27 19:57:04 2019In response to Thank you and goodnight! Top of thread

Views: 1105

I would say “I’ll miss you on the terrace” but I’m not going to be there either.

11 people like this 11 people   

By JohnnyD27/4 21:01Sat Apr 27 21:01:59 2019In response to Re: Thank you and goodnight! Top of thread

Views: 1074

Amen Butz & Pyro. I’ve only been around since 2008 (although I somehow managed to get press-ganged by my lovely father-in-law, God rest his soul, and the Supporters Trust into being the first shirt sponsor for a few years during the Koshla debacle). But I’ve had some of the best days out of my life with you lot.

I’ll never forget that promotion season and falling in love with Dowse’s Ks. I remember bringing the family home early from an Easter holiday in Bavaria to go to Hornchurch away, what became known as ‘The Long Good Friday’. What a day! And there’s been plenty more - The Sutton Utd semi-Final, Boreham Wood play-off Final, and a few too many more to remember.

Pretty much everyone I’ve met at Ks have been absolutely brilliant and I’m surprised that the club as a whole has turned on some loyal and lively fans.

I think 3 or 4 appalling seasons have taken a toll on everyone (although the Tommy Williams reign turned me off completely - the fact that he’s a playing legend aside).

When a club puts more effort into banning a couple of loyal fans (who just needed having a word with) than they do into keeping perfectly decent fans (who are outside the inner circle) informed or inspired or at least engaged then I think the writing is on the wall.

Ks no longer wants a particular type of person attending matches and sadly they haven’t realised that that’s probably only because crowds have dwindled to such a low and subdued level that they stand out more, and it’s been a miserable few years, and it’s much easier to address THAT (non-existent) problem than it is to be accountable for the utter shitshow that this club has become.

The people I’m most disappointed with are the pups. Their silence in response to the banning speaks volumes. Maybe they should have a look at their own behaviour and analyse why they made certain individuals so angry with their keyboard-work. Not being man enough to say something to someone’s face is a terrible failing and one that’s clearly shared by both the pups and some of the board. I don’t believe they have made any attempt to engage with the loyal supporters that they banned. That would actually be very easy to do for anyone with any backbone.

A very, very sad state of affairs.

Lots of people feeling like jacking it in at the moment and the knowledge that there are people at the club who, more than anything else, want them to do so, and never darken the club’s doors again, will (sadly for them) almost guarantee that they’ll be back. Stronger.

When you push hard and unfairly against something which has dignity, decency, and strength - you should never be surprised when the reaction you get is a big push back. Much harder.

It’s a long summer.

Edited by JohnnyD at 21:02:37 on 27th April 2019
Edited by JohnnyD at 21:03:25 on 27th April 2019

7 people like this 7 people   9 people dislike this 9 people

By trepur28/4 13:42Sun Apr 28 13:42:51 2019In response to Re: Thank you and goodnight! Top of thread

Views: 886

'The people I’m most disappointed with are the pups. Their silence in response to the banning speaks volumes. Maybe they should have a look at their own behaviour and analyse why they made certain individuals so angry with their keyboard-work. Not being man enough to say something to someone’s face is a terrible failing and one that’s clearly shared by both the pups and some of the board.'

I have yet to comment on here about Lewes but I must take issue with this JohnnyD. I spent much more of the game than I would have liked saying things to people's faces - in fact from the moment I got in to the ground I was confronted. Having said that, Butler I think you and I discussed the issue at hand reasonably and I believe that happened again yesterday when you spoke to another 'pup'.

Certain people's actions at Lewes cannot be justified by a couple of jokey tweets from a parody Twitter account, I'm sorry. But as has been acknowledged on here by Rex and Butler, they have admitted they overstepped the line that day so I don't want to harangue them for it. I spoke with Luzio at length in the second half, face to face, and took much of what he said ('I'll fight all of your Clapham mates, every one of them') with a pinch of salt because of the state he was in. He also made plenty of valid points about the state of the club at the moment and I can understand his, and everyone's, frustrations right now. Aside from a couple of months before Christmas it's been a pretty miserable season on the pitch, and questions off it remain.

Regarding the bans, were they deserved? Quite possibly. It is clear to all lines were crossed by some at Lewes.

Could the club have handled it better? Certainly.

Should Merstham have publicised that letter? Absolutely not. They should take all the blame for that.

I think 'the pups' might have been more questionable of the ban if, say, they hadn't been on the receiving end of a good deal of unnecessary abuse via the loudspeakers at Lewes in the first half. Or if people who were not there at Lewes hadn't been called 'c****' that day - ironically very much not to their face. When the opportunity arose to do so three days later, at Met Police, silence.

As was actually pointed out to me at Lewes, I used to more often than not come to K's on my own. Part of the reason I loved it was because I didn't feel like I was on my own. It was a K's family at the ground and behind the goal, where the witty chants created by Rex, Andy, Butler et al made some pretty dire times on the pitch in the mid-2000s bearable. So to see this divide between certain supporters at the moment is a shame.

I think we all need a good summer break. Then, hopefully with a feeling of more direction from the top, along with a better management team and a group of players who want to be at K's, we can pull together next season and remember what makes this club so special.

15 people like this 15 people   3 people dislike this 3 people

By Butler28/4 16:16Sun Apr 28 16:16:44 2019In response to Re: Thank you and goodnight! Top of thread

Views: 812

Firstly I’d just like to say that I understand where JD is coming from in saying he’s disappointed in the pups. I too made a point yesterday of letting them know that and explained why I felt this way.

It’s mainly because if it had been ANY member of the pups that had a few too many drinks at a game and found themselves receiving what I feel was an unfair ban from the club then I would have had your back. Any of you!! I would have posted on the forum and expressed my disagreement,I would have contacted the club,I would have really made an effort to get the ban over turned. However we haven’t seen any of this from any of you guys!!

The reason I would have been so vocal,even if it wasn’t my friends that got banned,is because whether you’re a member of the pups or the PKK or neither,we are all K’s!!
Sadly our support is getting less and less as the years go on and can we really afford to lose any more?

As Rupert said in his post,yes I have previously stated that a line was crossed at Lewes. This is pretty clear to everyone that attended the game and both accepted and regretted by those Involved. However this is not the only time I’ve witnessed someone over stepping the mark at a game. I have seen it happen a number of times over the years by pups and being honest have even crossed the line a fair few times myself,yet not one of those occasions resulted in a ban. That to me comes across that this is personal.

I was told by one particular pup yesterday that what the board want is for the PKK to stop coming to games. Well they’ve got exactly what they wanted. All I’m saying is that given how low our attendances are the board should be grateful for the support that it gets and shouldn’t be trying to drive any of them away. Also I would have expected the pups to see this as a seriously bad,unacceptable move by the board and be somewhat vocal about it.

Edited by Butler at 19:25:31 on 28th April 2019

4 people like this 4 people   

By JohnnyD28/4 14:34Sun Apr 28 14:34:22 2019In response to Re: Thank you and goodnight! Top of thread

Views: 789

1. I think you should remove the name you mention in your post. There’s no need for that.

2. OF COURSE things were said face to face at Lewes, the point is that until then, there had been less of that, if any. I sure that won’t happen again.

3. Nothing would excuse some of the behaviour at Lewes but maybe you’re not best positioned to decide whether jokey tweets from a parody account caused a problem or not. I believe that they did. It’s all ancient history so perhaps the best thing would be for those responsible to be more careful about what they tweet and who they might effect?

Pups are blameless and thank goodness for that.

I’m sure next season will be a humdinger - even if the club don’t deliver what you, and all of us, hope they will.

1 person likes this 1 person   4 people dislike this 4 people

By trepur28/4 16:11Sun Apr 28 16:11:10 2019In response to Re: Thank you and goodnight! Top of thread

Views: 748

3. Nothing would excuse some of the behaviour at Lewes but maybe you’re not best positioned to decide whether jokey tweets from a parody account caused a problem or not. I believe that they did. It’s all ancient history so perhaps the best thing would be for those responsible to be more careful about what they tweet and who they might effect?

Agree with this. I am not denying the tweets caused problems. That was very apparent at Lewes! I just don't think it excuses the behaviour that day. Evidently any frustrations could have been expressed a lot better.

3 people like this 3 people   1 person dislikes this 1 person

By JohnnyD28/4 16:28Sun Apr 28 16:28:16 2019In response to Re: Thank you and goodnight! Top of thread

Views: 748

I just think it would be useful, and reasonable, and in order for those involved to hold their hands up and apologise for contributing to the atmosphere which contributed to the Lewes situation.

That does not excuse the events at Lewes it just shows a bit of understanding and self-awareness.

1 person likes this 1 person   3 people dislike this 3 people

By Filipo28/4 14:25Sun Apr 28 14:25:45 2019In response to Re: Thank you and goodnight! Top of thread

Views: 826

Sorry Rupert that’s bollocks and you know it. I like the way you try and down play it as a parody account when you are being accused of stirring shit. You and your mates have stirred shit not just with Ks but other clubs including casuals to the point where their fans have asked for your names. Myself and others (stupidly) have defended you and others up until now but why should we continue given it’s clear you don’t want us at the club?

Add to that some constant sniping at games from some of your pals at both myself and some of the younger newer fans and things needed to be said directly to you.

You might think it’s a bit of fun but others see it as stirring so don’t play all sweet and innocent.
I guess wishing death on someone which one of your mates did towards our then manager at game not to long ago is ok too given you haven’t condemned it. Lots of examples of various peoples behaviour -yours included could be classed as awful but you are just another one of those with double standards.

3 people like this 3 people   5 people dislike this 5 people

By trepur28/4 16:07Sun Apr 28 16:07:52 2019In response to Re: Thank you and goodnight! Top of thread

Views: 765

Sorry Rupert that’s bollocks and you know it. I like the way you try and down play it as a parody account when you are being accused of stirring shit. You and your mates have stirred shit not just with Ks but other clubs including casuals to the point where their fans have asked for your names. Myself and others (stupidly) have defended you and others up until now but why should we continue given it’s clear you don’t want us at the club?

As I said to you and Butler at Lewes, I am not responsible for WIAO and have never tweeted from it. I said if it made you so upset it was better to speak to those who are responsible face to face, and clearly identify which tweets upset you. I believe Butler did this yesterday.

Add to that some constant sniping at games from some of your pals at both myself and some of the younger newer fans and things needed to be said directly to you.

Not really sure what you're talking about here to be honest. But again, probably better if you said it to my pals face to face.

I guess wishing death on someone which one of your mates did towards our then manager at game not to long ago is ok too given you haven’t condemned it. Lots of examples of various peoples behaviour -yours included could be classed as awful but you are just another one of those with double standards.

I would like to take this opportunity to condemn anybody wishing death on anybody else, yes, even though I think in this instance you have hyperbolised the joke.

5 people like this 5 people   

By Filipo28/4 16:31Sun Apr 28 16:31:07 2019In response to Re: Thank you and goodnight! Top of thread

Views: 754

The joke? No I don’t think wishing death on anyone is a joke. Maybe you’ve not lost any close friends but I certainly have.

Well some of your pals said you were one of the account holders of that twitter page and anyway you seem to think it’s funny dishing out abuse on there and stirring shit with rivals fans. You’ve not condemned that, nor have you condemned any of the other behaviour from fans that day, so you are making this personal.

On one hand you praise Butler etc for all the good times. Well that’s also me who’s had a part in that but you don’t seem to want that...an atmosphere. We are a club and if anyone steps out of line we should talk as loyal fans and not bitch on here or twitter.

Oh and I did speak to you at the end of Lewes, I apologised. Maybe you were too drunk to remember or maybe as I say you have a personal agenda.

1 person likes this 1 person   7 people dislike this 7 people

By Taimour (WeHateWombles)28/4 13:50Sun Apr 28 13:50:30 2019In response to Re: Thank you and goodnight! Top of thread

Views: 813

Well said, Rupes.

By Olde School Ks (OldSchoolKs)27/4 20:42Sat Apr 27 20:42:46 2019In response to Re: Thank you and goodnight! Top of thread

Views: 1053

This is such a sad time and a very depressing situation.I hope these loyal fans are heard by those who run the club.
Hear and listen with your two ears.

From the South Coast

By Iang28/4 09:13Sun Apr 28 09:13:09 2019In response to Re: Thank you and goodnight! Top of thread

Views: 1042

Well we are in a parlous state to be sure.

I decided not to attend any more games this season after my experience at Lewes, I saw fellow Ks squaring up at each other , alcohol fuelled embarrassing behaviour that put our club in such a bad light but I agree the same guys make the noise that can lift the club.

I don't know who is banned and what for - maybe it was at Lewes - dunno. But what I do know is that you can detox from Ks and get on with your life and that is what I have done. It competes like all pastimes with folks hard earned money and spare time, and this is a crusade that folks can and will drop. I have managed 20 plus games from afar and have enjoyed very few. And its not glory hunting as I have been going since 1985 - through thin, thinner and thinnest.

I have got by on the camaraderie in the Royal Enclosure but that is not enough - for now. even my Wife's sponsoring of the game was a poor one and will not be repeated. The strategy of keep your head down and 300 will still come does not wash- we are not endentured surfs.

I do not blame the current board for the big fiscal mistakes from the past but they have made some horrendous personnel, financial and communication mistakes.

My worry is that we will turn into one of those clubs like Wingate that get only double figures and become a curates egg of a club. One train of thought is to keep going and "get behind the lads" but we/I have stuck by that for decades. It is not OUR responsibility we are not officers of the club. A resurrection of the club is possible - look at what has happened at Dulwich and Sutton - NL clubs can grow and flourish in London.

Maybe we can return to KM when the Dons go home , maybe someone invests in the club or it has to be organic growth but something HAS to change - we are a dying as a club but it is salvageable.

I can hear you saying "get involved - be part of the solution" to us nay sayers. Well I cant I am on the south coast starting a new self employed career. But others can - this is still possible - we have our good name and 200-300 fans, that is all Dulwich had.

So Summer off - unlike the original Poster I will return - I spent 60 notes on a new flag :-)

Enjoy your rest you regulars deserve it.

Up the KS

13 people like this 13 people   2 people dislike this 2 people

Re: From the South Coast

By Ian Dureden28/4 11:20Sun Apr 28 11:20:28 2019In response to From the South CoastTop of thread

Views: 820

Ian ,as eloquent as ever , excellent posting I don't feel I can add more to this shambles of a season, Let's hope those who make the decision's
about such a great club, read and digest , see you next season .

2 people like this 2 people   1 person dislikes this 1 person

By Taimour (WeHateWombles)28/4 09:42Sun Apr 28 09:42:30 2019In response to From the South CoastTop of thread

Views: 891

thanks Ian. clear, as always.

one question: "even my Wife's sponsoring of the game was a poor one and will not be repeated"

as in the game or some other aspect?

1 person likes this 1 person   1 person dislikes this 1 person

By Iang28/4 16:36Sun Apr 28 16:36:17 2019In response to Re: From the South CoastTop of thread

Views: 760

Taimour,

The indifference, The team serving the tea were OK but nobody made a fuss of her - we were stranded in the portacabin and offer a "fosters before the game" - afterwards sitting opposite an equally uncomfortable ref and team. I realise it was the start of Mr Brennan's long tenure (!) but it felt like "hey - It's one of the regulars, his missus and a mate - they'll be fine". So different from when Tommy took us in the changing room and showed us the tactics for the game V Tonbridge 3/4 years ago. The facilities cant be helped but attentiveness can. And we had to remind them not to bump us - embarrassing. No nomination for MOTM - nothing. We were helping the club not the other way around.

Her company will not be repeating after 4 seasons of doing it.

5 people like this 5 people   1 person dislikes this 1 person

By K's196028/4 10:24Sun Apr 28 10:24:01 2019In response to Re: From the South CoastTop of thread

Views: 859

Brilliant article, this speaks volumes in terms of the feelings that fans have for this Great Club . Who was it who said "I see no ships"?

1 person likes this 1 person   

Previous thread: The board and communication by BedfordshireK28/4 11:03Sun Apr 28 11:03:03 2019view thread