ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.kingstonian.net

The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: SATS MATCH by IangToday 20:30Today at 20:30:01view thread

Oldest article: NEW KINGSTONIAN VIDEO: The journey from Richmond R… by David Crawt18/3/2019 10:14Mon Mar 18 10:14:10 2019view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: First Team Manager Required by www.kingstonian.com28/4/2019 13:12Sun Apr 28 13:12:52 2019view thread

Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - Photos

By Stuart28/4/2019 21:12Sun Apr 28 21:12:19 2019

Views: 939

A great way to cap of the season - two sets of supporters playing it out at KGF. Final score Casuals 8 - 2 Kingstonian

Photos from the morning are here.

/www.flickr.com/photos/stuarttree/albums/72157706807025841

reply to this article | return to the front page

7 people like this 7 people   1 person dislikes this 1 person

Re: Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - Photos

By Gary (gekins)29/4/2019 23:07Mon Apr 29 23:07:10 2019In response to Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

Views: 660

I'm glad everyone had a good time.

Just out of interest, is the video I've seen of punches being thrown at the end of the match a fake? It just seems really weird that nobody has mentioned it amongst everything below.

6 people like this 6 people   6 people dislike this 6 people

By PyroPete30/4/2019 10:02Tue Apr 30 10:02:11 2019In response to Re: Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

Views: 522

Just out of interest....

Why focus on the negative and not the positives ?

4 people like this 4 people   

By Olde School Ks (OldSchoolKs)30/4/2019 10:20Tue Apr 30 10:20:22 2019In response to Re: Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

Views: 541

Focus on the negative is just a natural reaction to a number of people on this forum and beyond.
We have got used to negativeness over the season but with good cause but some are just naturally negative as you suggest over the Ekins comment having to pick out something that happened at a football match against Casuals.
A great day socially but somebody has to find a hole,a hole of any size to try and ruin anything possitive that these young supporters try and do.
Maybe more can be done,maybe with more football or a social evening or after a season of no action socially from the SC or anyone else,just maybe a pre-season get together to get us off to a good start for the new season.
Maybe something with Casuals who can be our friends even if the football sometimes shows over competiveness.

5 people like this 5 people   1 person dislikes this 1 person

By Ali (ali.kazemi)30/4/2019 11:17Tue Apr 30 11:17:36 2019In response to Re: Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

Views: 506

Is your post laced with a hint of of irony, given the tone of many of your messages on here?

1 person likes this 1 person   

By Olde School Ks (OldSchoolKs)30/4/2019 12:09Tue Apr 30 12:09:02 2019In response to Re: Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

Views: 493

Just a little Ali but not aimed at you

By Gary (gekins)30/4/2019 10:10Tue Apr 30 10:10:35 2019In response to Re: Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

Views: 548

Well you might have seen that there has been quite a lot of discussion of late about the behaviour of some of our fans. What looked to me to be a pretty serious altercation between at least one of our supporters and at least one Casuals fan being completely ignored by those that were there seemed worthy of comment to me.

Or am I wrong? I'd hate to be accused of sticking my head in the sand.

Edited by gekins at 10:11:12 on 30th April 2019

8 people like this 8 people   4 people dislike this 4 people

By reximus30/4/2019 10:24Tue Apr 30 10:24:35 2019In response to Re: Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

Views: 536

I'd hate to be accused of sticking my head in the sand.

No, you're being accused of shit-stirring.

rex

3 people like this 3 people   4 people dislike this 4 people

By Ali (ali.kazemi)30/4/2019 11:08Tue Apr 30 11:08:02 2019In response to Re: Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

Views: 522

Not that you would ever do that, right?

2 people like this 2 people   

By reximus30/4/2019 11:59Tue Apr 30 11:59:16 2019In response to Re: Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

Views: 502

I accept that I'm very critical of the Board. But I wasn't involved at all in what happened at Lewes, and I've mostly kept myself out of the PKK v Pups arguments on this forum.

rex

By JohnnyD30/4/2019 11:19Tue Apr 30 11:19:42 2019In response to Re: Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

Views: 500

Have we hit “Peak whataboutery” yet?

C’mon chaps - let’s all try to rub along together. It’s been a cruddy season and that’s had pretty much nothing to do with anything any supporters have done or said.

I think next season will see a new wave of niceness and japery between fans but that’s not going to work if grudges are maintained by all sides.

3 people like this 3 people   

By JamieB (jmbrilley)30/4/2019 13:35Tue Apr 30 13:35:43 2019In response to Re: Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

Views: 459

Pups Vs PKK football match has gotta be on the cards

By Gary (gekins)30/4/2019 10:32Tue Apr 30 10:32:00 2019In response to Re: Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

Views: 549

No, you're being accused of shit-stirring

Thanks for the clarification. It's just such a shame that there's been so much shit surrounding this club of late.

3 people like this 3 people   1 person dislikes this 1 person

By Taimour (WeHateWombles)30/4/2019 16:13Tue Apr 30 16:13:19 2019In response to Re: Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

Views: 442

Can we please get back to arguing about Ted?

By a krinkly30/4/2019 16:36Tue Apr 30 16:36:22 2019In response to Re: Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

Views: 445

I have a suggestion for a mascot solution, Ted is already 3D, he can and does wear a K's top. Ian as yet is a 2D concept, how to make him 3D? Well 1 - get a fish suit made and bung Paddy inside it, 2 - get a stuffed fish made up large enough to not be overlooked by Ted, 3 - get some Ian teeshirts made maybe with hoops incorporated, somebody puts one on -- 3D! Now if Ted was kitted out with an Ian teeshirt both sides of the mascot debate satisfied!

2 people like this 2 people   2 people dislike this 2 people

By Paddy (Paddy1)30/4/2019 17:26Tue Apr 30 17:26:02 2019In response to Re: Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

Views: 445

To be fair, I'd be up for that. As long as I don't have to pay to get in & get unlimited jack & cokes while on fish duty.

By a krinkly30/4/2019 17:42Tue Apr 30 17:42:03 2019In response to Re: Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

Views: 437

Would you shake a fin with Ted?

By Paddy (Paddy1)30/4/2019 17:54Tue Apr 30 17:54:15 2019In response to Re: Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

Views: 462

only if he's already had dinner.

By JohnnyD30/4/2019 10:57Tue Apr 30 10:57:04 2019In response to Re: Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

Views: 517

So why add to it?

Some supporters had a football match. A great time was had by all and a great vibe has emerged between between the two groups who played and attended.

There was one small incident of “handbags” (nothing as serious as you seem to suggest), the game continued and a great time was had by all, before, during, and after the game.

Why do people feel the need to truffle-snort around things sniffing out opportunities to claim fauxtrage?

By Gary (gekins)30/4/2019 11:27Tue Apr 30 11:27:13 2019In response to Re: Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

Views: 577

So why add to it?

Because I thought it interesting that any outsider who read through this entire thread would be left with the impression that the match was a wholly positive affair, with no hint of punches being thrown. It was certainly more than "handbags".

And because I'm fed up with some of the people who follow this club acting agressively and obnoxiously, dragging the name of the club through the mud, only to turn around and act all holier than thou when pulled up on it. Your idea that those who were banned after Lewes should have been allowed to apologise and thus not be banned is - to me - ludicrous. No, they shouldn't have acted that way in the first place.

I had a good chat with Butler about all of this on Saturday, and his point was that other people have acted in similar ways in the past and haven't been banned, so to ban people this time round is unfair. I disagree. The people who acted poorly in the past should have been banned then, but that has nothing to do with what happened this time around. People are responsible for their own behaviour.

People claim that the board (who I have no contact with by the way, since the new web site went live) want some supporters to leave and never come back; I have no idea if that's true. Personally I don't really care about who the people are - I don't want to see the behaviour that was on display at Lewes (and in the past) to come back. If that means certain individuals need to be banned then fine; if it means that the club have to pay professional stewards who will step in when flares or smoke bombs are let off, when people disrupt a minutes silence or the myriad of other things that we've all seen, then fine.

I'm not one of those who want a totally benign atmosphere at matches. I swear. I shout at the ref. I get into verbal disagreements with people. But there's a line, and that line has been crossed many times in the recent and more distant past. I, for one, am glad that something has finally been done about it.

17 people like this 17 people   1 person dislikes this 1 person

By Olde School Ks (OldSchoolKs)30/4/2019 12:20Tue Apr 30 12:20:32 2019In response to Re: Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

Views: 448

You claim Gary that you have no contact with the board,well that puts us all in the same ship then.They are contactless.
End of season and maybe look at some other teams such as Staines who gave us such a drubbing the last short time ago I was there and where they are now.Maybe with our olde friends Lowestoft who are rising slowly again from almost going out of business.
Lets try and forget the past season now and look forward together and try together to reach the levels we should be at in the new season.The only way is together

By K's196030/4/2019 12:16Tue Apr 30 12:16:43 2019In response to Re: Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

Views: 478

Here I go again. In the 1950's/60's I remember K's playing a game, it was a heated affair, however the upshot was that the Kingstonian club were ordered by the football authorities to post warning notices. The irony of this is if memory serves it was the away supporters that caused the problem. In those days before forums and social media we had to put pen to paper or shout long and hard from the terraces to make ourselves heard,funny enough I think the board at the time didn't make any comment.

By JohnnyD30/4/2019 12:03Tue Apr 30 12:03:03 2019In response to Re: Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

Views: 484

I’m very pleased you’ve got that off your chest Gary. You shouldn’t have kept it in so long - it’s better to let it out.

Did you approve of the manager trying to fight a supporter at Hastings? Do you think something should have been done about that?

I’m sure that there’ll be a much improved atmosphere next season but would suggest that people focus their minds on the real issues that have led to some of the incidents this season.

I’m sure that those issues will be resolved next season too...if lessons have been learnt by other supporters, and the club, as well as by the supporters involved in problems.

- Comms from the club (just something to make people feel they’re in the loop).
- A stable squad
- A qualified, capable, likeable manager
- No silly tweets deliberately designed to irritate oppo fans

Edited by JohnnyD at 12:04:35 on 30th April 2019

By Gary (gekins)30/4/2019 12:19Tue Apr 30 12:19:31 2019In response to Re: Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

Views: 498

Did you approve of the manager trying to fight a supporter at Hastings? Do you think something should have been done about that?

I didn't go to Hastings so have no idea what did or didn't happen. However, I'm pretty much anti-fighting in all circumstances and at no point was I a real Dynan fan.

Comms from the club (just something to make people feel they’re in the loop).

I completely agree. I too am frustrated by the lack of communication from the club over many things.

No silly tweets deliberately designed to irritate oppo fans

Not sure if this is aimed at me or not, but for your information it shouldn't be.

7 people like this 7 people   

By JohnnyD30/4/2019 12:29Tue Apr 30 12:29:23 2019In response to Re: Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

Views: 472

Nope. The tweet comment certainly wasn’t aimed at you. Those responsible know who they are.

If we put it all behind us the various supporters groups can get behind the team and have a laugh (or at least just get back to merely occasionally getting on each other’s nerves).

COYKs

By Berkshire Hoop (Berkshire Hoops)30/4/2019 11:31Tue Apr 30 11:31:59 2019In response to Re: Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

Views: 493

Spot on Gary. I'm in total agreement.

Keith.

By a krinkly30/4/2019 11:50Tue Apr 30 11:50:28 2019In response to Re: Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

Views: 504

I totally agree with Gary also, it's about time it was stated clearly on this forum.

3 people like this 3 people   2 people dislike this 2 people

By KsOllie30/4/2019 10:16Tue Apr 30 10:16:37 2019In response to Re: Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

Views: 515

It was a misunderstanding and both parties made up and apologised to both teams. It was a good game, Hopefully we’ll get revenge in the rematch.

5 people like this 5 people   

By Mike (KsMikey)30/4/2019 05:35Tue Apr 30 05:35:41 2019In response to Re: Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

Views: 575

There was a melee in the match but no fighting st the end

Just hugs etc

(And after the match the protagonists made it up)

Neither witty or imaginative to have one

By John Bangs30/4/2019 07:02Tue Apr 30 07:02:17 2019In response to Re: Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

Views: 562

Hi

I heard a similar account from a Casuals fan at our work place. To be fair it didn’t sound a big deal from the way he told it. His overall impression of the event seemed very positive.

5 people like this 5 people   1 person dislikes this 1 person

By Stuart30/4/2019 07:30Tue Apr 30 07:30:24 2019In response to Re: Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

Views: 570

Indeed. It wasn't a big deal, the lads involved all apologised, hugged and offered each other beers afterwards.

Overall a very positive day which hopefully will be replicated in the future.

6 people like this 6 people   1 person dislikes this 1 person

By reximus29/4/2019 08:40Mon Apr 29 08:40:09 2019In response to Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

Views: 868

Thanks for the photos, Stuart.

This comment, from a Casuals fan:

"We had board members, the first team manager, players and supporters here today. Where were yours? They're a disgrace.

Ks seems to be turning into a PC middle class club by treating you lot the way they do. You're all welcome at Casuals."

rex

6 people like this 6 people   7 people dislike this 7 people

By Stuart29/4/2019 11:50Mon Apr 29 11:50:14 2019In response to Re: Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

Views: 785

Without stoking the fire, it was a really nice touch for the Manager, his staff, committee and various players to come along and support the boys. Their comments were "they've supported us all season, so it's the least they could do."

It was a nice way to end the season and they boys were made up that James took the team talks with Dan hosting the warm-up. Maybe that's what gave us the edge! ;) I'm sure there'll be a re-match as it was well received by all.

8 people like this 8 people   1 person dislikes this 1 person

By John Bangs29/4/2019 19:27Mon Apr 29 19:27:40 2019In response to Re: Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

Views: 667

Some great photos as ever. I would though like to explain that many people, including myself did not have specific details of this event.

The first thing any members of our Supporters Club Committee heard was when this mentioned on the two club’s websites. The joint statement said there was to be supporters match on 28 April and that more details would follow.

Twelve days later a fan posted on this Forum.
“The supporters game against Casual is in less than 2 weeks and I honestly don’t know who’s taking charge of the Ks side” He must of been told off line because no answer was given on the Forum about the arrangements.

Someone did else comment that “The situation is probably not helped by the fact that the bloke who organised the game is currently banned from Ks.”

I didn’t hear anymore details about this event until reading your post today.

4 people like this 4 people   5 people dislike this 5 people

By Stuart29/4/2019 21:24Mon Apr 29 21:24:50 2019In response to Re: Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

Views: 620

Hi John,

I must state that I did communicate the date and time of the event to one of your Supporter's club via email sent on the 4th April. I'm certainly not apportioning any blame to anyone but communication was there. We also posted a few times on Social Media about it.

However, as stressed in the email, it was not intended to be an 'official' event, rather something that the two sets of supporters had got together, without any of either board's involvement to arrange. Only that can be commended and shows the spirit between the two sets of supporters.

Whilst we had no 'official' involvement, we felt it would be nice to support the supporters by being there not just to cheer on the side, but also, with the players and management, take an active role in the proceedings - something that was done completely off their own backs.

The main thing is that a good day was had by all, beers and stories shared and talk of future matches.

8 people like this 8 people   

By John Bangs29/4/2019 23:33Mon Apr 29 23:33:44 2019In response to Re: Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

Views: 590

Thanks Stuart for the explanation.

Sorry if this was missed somewhere in our system and I do take the point made in another that I could have asked. I didn’t spot it on Social Media. However I am still a little puzzled as to why the wasn’t put on the Forum after the question was asked if this was known but clearly not your responsibility.

If there are plans to hold future matches, a new Ks manager may possibly be interested , noting James’ involvement in coaching the Casuals Supporters. Not my call but it could be worth asking.

Cheers

John

2 people like this 2 people   2 people dislike this 2 people

By JamieB (jmbrilley)29/4/2019 22:14Mon Apr 29 22:14:15 2019In response to Re: Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

Views: 589

The smackdown hath been layethed

Edited by jmbrilley at 22:16:20 on 29th April 2019

By KsOllie29/4/2019 21:05Mon Apr 29 21:05:51 2019In response to Re: Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

Views: 595

This comes back to communication. Unfair to blame Rob and the people who have access to Ks twitter account.

By reximus29/4/2019 20:18Mon Apr 29 20:18:18 2019In response to Re: Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

Views: 706

Yeah but, no but. That is such a shit bollocks lazy comment. If you, or the Supporters Club, or the Pups, or the Board had had ANY interest whatsoever they could have asked.

The Board stands accused, over many MANY seasons, of making no effort whatsoever to communicate with the fans.

rex

Edited by ali.kazemi at 23:39:18 on 29th April 2019

3 people like this 3 people   9 people dislike this 9 people

By John Bangs30/4/2019 07:54Tue Apr 30 07:54:47 2019In response to Re: Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

Views: 523

My comment about not being told about the details was simply based on the fact that if people want support for an activity they need to tell others about it - not simply leave it that details are available on request.

The impression was given that this was a semi private event and that others would not be welcome. I am sorry if that was not the intention but it was how this came across.

If there are to be further matches using the Club’s name they surely need to be more inclusive. I realise that the situation had been complicated by recent events so hopefully this this won’t be a factor next time.

4 people like this 4 people   1 person dislikes this 1 person

By JamieB (jmbrilley)30/4/2019 08:03Tue Apr 30 08:03:06 2019In response to Re: Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

Views: 519

I think you are being a tad naive.

Love your dedication to the cause though

By Taimour (WeHateWombles)30/4/2019 08:18Tue Apr 30 08:18:34 2019In response to Re: Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

Views: 538

Maybe Bracken attended to say farewell. Rumour is he's off to Sutton.

By Stuart30/4/2019 09:18Tue Apr 30 09:18:45 2019In response to Re: Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

Views: 499

Rumours are funny things... He attended because that's the sort of bloke he is!

Rumours are Jay Saunders is going to Sutton - but that's just rumours. ;)

By Taimour (WeHateWombles)30/4/2019 09:21Tue Apr 30 09:21:20 2019In response to Re: Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

Views: 475

Dynan in line for causals job?

By Ali (ali.kazemi)29/4/2019 23:09Mon Apr 29 23:09:20 2019In response to Re: Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

This forum isn't meant for offensive messages and insults so I'll remove the last sentence from your post.

1 person likes this 1 person   1 person dislikes this 1 person

By Mike (KsMikey)29/4/2019 21:40Mon Apr 29 21:40:45 2019In response to Re: Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

Views: 607

Exactly

Ask; it’s not that difficult as John you’ve Just proved

You admit that someone asked before

Being there I noticed a big difference in club support - Dowse would’ve been there

And hopefully it’ll become an annual fixture - well done to both sides for organising it and thank you

Neither witty or imaginative to have one

4 people like this 4 people   1 person dislikes this 1 person

By Ks Lover29/4/2019 21:26Mon Apr 29 21:26:41 2019In response to Re: Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

Views: 598

I see Rex is adding the usual thoughtful comments.
As JBangs said, Casuals organised the game, they didn't do it formally with Ks board or supporters club, it was all done informally between 2 sets of fans offline, not expecting directors etc.
I know the K supporters club offered to help when they heard about it, but were told no need but thanks. Glad there was a team out anyway.
I didn't go as I had plans, like lots of people I spoke to, but certainly wouldn't have expected board members to come. A bunch of fans made it very clear they don't like the board, so why would they.
By the way, your still going on about lack of communication. I don't know what you expect, statements are released, when business talks allow, I suppose. No news usually means nothing official or no change,
This is an UNOFFICIAL fan forum not the way to actually talk to the board. No point putting things here expecting replies! I'm still surprised we get that automatic feed from the official website..

6 people like this 6 people   4 people dislike this 4 people

By reximus29/4/2019 22:59Mon Apr 29 22:59:50 2019In response to Re: Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

Views: 589

but certainly wouldn't have expected board members to come.

And that, Ks Lover, is the difference between our Board of Directors and theirs. Their Board of Directors came because they care; not because they were asked or expected to.

rex

By JamieB (jmbrilley)29/4/2019 22:19Mon Apr 29 22:19:34 2019In response to Re: Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

Yea i mean why should they care about the lifeblood of the club.

By Olde School Ks (OldSchoolKs)29/4/2019 15:15Mon Apr 29 15:15:42 2019In response to Re: Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

Views: 743

Great day but our hierachy a disgrace to the end.If only it was the end

3 people like this 3 people   4 people dislike this 4 people

By JohnnyD29/4/2019 20:36Mon Apr 29 20:36:41 2019In response to Re: Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

Views: 616

Regardless of who knew about the match or not I think it merely highlights the gulf in the style, substance, and closeness between Casuals fans, players, coaches, and board and their Kingstonian counterparts.

We were like that once (at least in terms of supporters, players, and coaches).

And can be again.

5 people like this 5 people   

By Ohdear (Ksuals)29/4/2019 16:37Mon Apr 29 16:37:14 2019In response to Re: Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

Views: 720

given past events probably didn't want to risk another mouthful of drunken abuse?

8 people like this 8 people   2 people dislike this 2 people

By Lesmundo29/4/2019 20:08Mon Apr 29 20:08:36 2019In response to Re: Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

Views: 622

At 11am in the morning?

By Ohdear (Ksuals)29/4/2019 20:13Mon Apr 29 20:13:21 2019In response to Re: Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

Views: 615

As an Sunday leaguer no 11's not a no😊

1 person likes this 1 person   1 person dislikes this 1 person

By reximus29/4/2019 17:51Mon Apr 29 17:51:07 2019In response to Re: Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

Views: 678

Cause and effect, old chap.

The Board's failure to communicate with the supporters has lead to the supporters' frustration with the Board. Seems like you have things the wrong/other way round...

rex

4 people like this 4 people   5 people dislike this 5 people

By Ohdear (Ksuals)29/4/2019 19:33Mon Apr 29 19:33:14 2019In response to Re: Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

Views: 652

Sorry Rex but you're getting a little above yourself. I gave no opinion - just a maybe why board members stayed away. But hey don't let that get in the way of your assumption about what I think.

6 people like this 6 people   2 people dislike this 2 people

By JamieB (jmbrilley)29/4/2019 20:49Mon Apr 29 20:49:21 2019In response to Re: Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

Views: 588

I gave no opinion - just a maybe why board members stayed away

Buh buh but that is an opinion

3 people like this 3 people   2 people dislike this 2 people

By Ohdear (Ksuals)29/4/2019 21:07Mon Apr 29 21:07:59 2019In response to Re: Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

Views: 570

Jamie I bow to your knowledge that a question is an opinion

1 person dislikes this 1 person

By Olde School Ks (OldSchoolKs)28/4/2019 21:41Sun Apr 28 21:41:36 2019In response to Casuals vs K's Supporters Match - PhotosTop of thread

Views: 802

Great for both sets of supporters to get together as we used to for an end of season match.
Very good to play each other and have a beer afterwards.

Previous thread: The McKinn or Moore hunt by KsOllie30/4/2019 15:25Tue Apr 30 15:25:56 2019view thread