ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.kingstonian.net

The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: All Quiet on the Front by Olde School KsToday 18:57Today at 18:57:36view thread

Oldest article: Dynan out! by reximus30/8/2018 09:07Thu Aug 30 09:07:16 20184 people dislike this 4 peopleview thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Archives by K's19608/5 17:41Wed May 8 17:41:52 2019view thread

Players Sponsorship Update

By John Bangs8/5 08:34Wed May 8 08:34:21 2019

Views: 854

The Supporters Club’s popular players sponsorship scheme enables sponsoring fans to receive players shirts for the previous season. The current kits will be needed for next season's friendlies and so can then be passed onto the individual sponsors at the beginning of the new season.

We will let people know precisely when these are available for collection nearer the time.

reply to this article | return to the front page

3 people like this 3 people   1 person dislikes this 1 person

Re: Players Sponsorship Update

By Max Hustwick Teenage Fan Club (Ks Prog)8/5 09:11Wed May 8 09:11:34 2019In response to Players Sponsorship Update Top of thread

Views: 610

It will be very interesting to see what players kit I end up with. I started the season sponsoring Toby Ajala, then Greg Cundle and then....no idea!

4 people like this 4 people   1 person dislikes this 1 person

By John Bangs8/5 09:26Wed May 8 09:26:50 2019In response to Re: Players Sponsorship Update Top of thread

Views: 569

Yes indeed but I can confirm you will get a shirt! I’ll find out and let you know. Spare a thought though for poor Rosey who had to try and keep up with the net effects of Dynan’s “revolving door”, Brennan’s clear out and new signings who stayed for about 5 minutes and then Kim desperately trying to bring in players before the deadline. Not far off mission impossible.

A good appointment for new manager and greater stability should make this easier to manage for the coming season.

2 people like this 2 people   2 people dislike this 2 people

By KsOllie9/5 00:12Thu May 9 00:12:17 2019In response to Re: Players Sponsorship Update Top of thread

Views: 503

I sponsored Tom Derry last season and didn’t get his shirt, I know he left mid season but it would of been nice to got it. First time I ever sponsored a player, didn’t do it this year as I didn’t know who would see out the season. More than last season

2 people like this 2 people   1 person dislikes this 1 person

By John Bangs9/5 08:01Thu May 9 08:01:54 2019In response to Re: Players Sponsorship Update Top of thread

Views: 482

Hi Ollie

Could I just check that you did receive a replacement for Tom’s shirt?

If not we owe you a shirt could let you have one of the spare shirts as not all sponsors wish to claim their shirt s. Can you email me if needs be?

Cheers

John

1 person likes this 1 person   1 person dislikes this 1 person

By Olde School Ks (OldSchoolKs)9/5 13:46Thu May 9 13:46:38 2019In response to Re: Players Sponsorship Update Top of thread

Views: 440

Put my shirt on it that you may get any one of the seventy something

3 people dislike this 3 people

By KsOllie9/5 12:57Thu May 9 12:57:01 2019In response to Re: Players Sponsorship Update Top of thread

Views: 444

Hi

Not that I’m aware, I’ll check last season programmes and let you know.

Ollie

1 person likes this 1 person   1 person dislikes this 1 person

Previous thread: Bostik League Premier Division result by Football Web Pages.co.uk6/5 17:11Mon May 6 17:11:01 2019view thread