ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.kingstonian.net

The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Mid week matches by Olde School KsToday 14:39Today at 14:39:251 person dislikes this 1 personview thread

Oldest article: Photos by Stuart27/8/2018 21:58Mon Aug 27 21:58:55 2018view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Pre Season Friendly News by KsOllie20/5 11:01Mon May 20 11:01:23 2019view thread

Hayden Bird interview/players.

By supahoops720/5 08:55Mon May 20 08:55:06 2019

Views: 726

Interesting interview. Sounds like he intends to bring a fair chunk of Merstham's 1st
team squad with him. Wants to create a team for the supporters to be proud of and
seems genuinely excited about the 'challenge' ahead. No idea about what the board
have said to him regards 'massive' development for the club (new ground?) or what kind
of budget he will have to work with?. IMHO, we have in Mr Bird, a safe pair of hands.
His considerable experience at this level and his ideas, philosophy and standing are
comparable to 'Dowse', just my opinion. After the Dynan-Brennan debacle from last
season, next season is going to be a lot different. I'll be happy to get behind this manager
and hope that supporters will too. He was very complimentary of us in his interview.
I hope the club will reinstate the banned supporters for the start of next season and
that all internal differences can be put aside. Welcome Hayden & Tu Tu.
Roll on next season. Come on u K's!

reply to this article | return to the front page

9 people like this 9 people   

Re: Hayden Bird interview/players.

By ollie22/5 21:34Wed May 22 21:34:39 2019In response to Hayden Bird interview/players.Top of thread

Views: 290

What are his views on Monday night football? When do we have to commit our midweek night to the league by? Are we able to open this discussion again?

5 people like this 5 people   

By Suom Ynona22/5 21:40Wed May 22 21:40:17 2019In response to Re: Hayden Bird interview/players.Top of thread

Views: 289

Bring back Monday night football!

3 people like this 3 people   

By reximus20/5 10:35Mon May 20 10:35:16 2019In response to Hayden Bird interview/players.Top of thread

Views: 582

IMHO, we have in Mr Bird, a safe pair of hands. His considerable experience at this level and his ideas, philosophy and standing are comparable to 'Dowse'.

If he brings one aspect of Dowse's management, I hope it will be his dedication to supporting Ks in the community. IMHO, that is where Dowse made the greatest difference.

As for a 'safe pair of hands'... I think we need a manager who is able to be his own man and run his team and the dressing room in the way he deems fit.

rex

By Morgs20/5 23:45Mon May 20 23:45:02 2019In response to Re: Hayden Bird interview/players.Top of thread

Views: 470

Could do with Tutu Henriques sitting in front of the centre-halves... unless Simon Huckle's coming back to do it.

Previous thread: More Confirmed Friendlies by a krinkly22/5 21:38Wed May 22 21:38:10 2019view thread