ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.kingstonian.net

The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Tonight by a krinklyToday 21:43Today at 21:43:04view thread

Oldest article: Leatherhead game on 22 September postponed by www.kingstonian.com9/9/2018 18:33Sun Sep 9 18:33:17 20182 people dislike this 2 peopleview thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Lack of strikers by BE11/7 14:55Thu Jul 11 14:55:51 2019view thread

Kingstonian Mind United

By www.kingstonian.com (fwpbot)7/7 18:44Sun Jul 7 18:44:21 2019

Views: 331

A new partnership between Mind in Kingston and Kingstonian Football Club to help raise mental health awareness within the Royal Borough and surrounding areas.

Read the full news item at http://www.kingstonian.com/news/kingstonian-mind-united/359

reply to this article | return to the front page

3 people like this 3 people   

Re: Kingstonian Mind United

By Olde School Ks (OldSchoolKs)8/7 07:20Mon Jul 8 07:20:21 2019In response to Kingstonian Mind UnitedTop of thread

Views: 216

Excellent again JB
I have some knowledge of Mind through the Kingston Workmans Club where they held a big fundraiser last year and will be again this year in a few weeks.
They are really nice people and do an excellent job for a very worthy cause.I am sure the link with Ks will be most welcome from both sides and maybe a partnership which can really develop.
This is another great coup for you and us John
Very well done.

2 people like this 2 people   

Thanks to Surrey FA: Kingstonian Mind United

By John Bangs8/7 07:42Mon Jul 8 07:42:02 2019In response to Re: Kingstonian Mind UnitedTop of thread

Views: 215

Thanks are due to Surrey FA fo supporting us and Mind in Kingston in setting this up. This included helping us access the “Grow the Game Funding” from the Football Foundation.

By John Bangs7/7 19:32Sun Jul 7 19:32:12 2019In response to Kingstonian Mind UnitedTop of thread

Views: 271

More information is available in the “Our Teams” section of the Club’s website

http://www.kingstonian.com/kingston-mind-united

By Iang8/7 10:41Mon Jul 8 10:41:07 2019In response to Re: Kingstonian Mind UnitedTop of thread

Views: 192

As a Ks fan and a practising Human Counsellor this so welcome and brings together my 2 passions - great news.

5 people like this 5 people   1 person dislikes this 1 person

By John Bangs8/7 23:16Mon Jul 8 23:16:53 2019In response to Re: Kingstonian Mind UnitedTop of thread

Views: 148

Thanks for your support on this. I think this will help strengthen links with our local community and it great to see the Kingstonian Mind United teams joining the Ks family.

Speaking personally I am far happier to see our club associate with Mind in Kingston, Kingston Carers Network and Sparkle Malawi than the likes o f BetVictor.

3 people like this 3 people   

By Olde School Ks (OldSchoolKs)9/7 09:04Tue Jul 9 09:04:59 2019In response to Re: Kingstonian Mind UnitedTop of thread

Views: 121

Ok JB,agree with you but,always a but if coarse and I in giving support to an excellent charity like Mind ,realise that the big money bookies will always be sniffing around the most vulnerable to see where they can make extra profits or in this case,to make themselves look more acceptable to the big market.
If by the way,John, you have a Mind box or bucket on Saturday,I would be quite happy to spend an hour shaking it with you.

1 person likes this 1 person   

By John Bangs10/7 19:48Wed Jul 10 19:48:35 2019In response to Re: Kingstonian Mind UnitedTop of thread

Views: 70

I think we will wait until we have a specific day in support of Mind in Kingston for doing a collection Hopefully this will be with the Kingstonian Mind Players attending as our guests.

We should be able to fix this very shortly as the league fixtures are being announced tomorrow.

Previous thread: Blue Kingsmeadow by Olde School Ks10/7 07:49Wed Jul 10 07:49:00 2019view thread