ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.kingstonian.net

The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Grier's Guide to the 2014-15 Season by www.kingstonian.comYesterday 21:21Yesterday at 21:21:27view thread

Oldest article: Signings? by supahoops71/6/2019 13:24Sat Jun 1 13:24:36 20196 people dislike this 6 peopleview thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Matchday programme advertising by reximus16/7/2019 08:18Tue Jul 16 08:18:59 2019view thread

Did I Miss It

By Olde School Ks (OldSchoolKs)15/7/2019 17:37Mon Jul 15 17:37:10 2019

Views: 432

Been AWOL since seing JB and the gang on Saturday at the Malden Merrie.
Didnt see anything posted to say what a great effort so in case I nissed it somewhere I must say well done JB for you and your band of helpers for putting out there the Ks message with fixtures and posters.
Hope you enjojed your MacDs and again well done

reply to this article | return to the front page

6 people like this 6 people   

Malden Fortnight

By John Bangs16/7/2019 08:26Tue Jul 16 08:26:04 2019In response to Did I Miss ItTop of thread

Views: 284

Thanks Olde School,

Kingston Supporters Club did indeed again run a successful stall at the main Malden Fortnight event on Saturday 13 July in Malden High Street. We promoted our “Kids Go Free” scheme and the Family Funday being held the following Saturday in conjunction with our friendly against Farnborough FC. We gave out free Kingstonian Beermats as well as Kingstonian Ted mats and sold various items of Ks merchandising.

Several fans came along to show support before heading off to the friendly at Dorking Wanderers.

The stall was supported by Kingstonian Ted and his little sister Kacey Ks and we also had some little Ks teddies. These all attracted a lot of interest from families but also passing community police officers who, for a joke, stopped to be photographed cuffing Ted and Kacey. The Mayoress of RBK also stopped by for a chat and took away a supply of Ks and Ted’s mats for use in the Mayor’s parlour

So overall a good day.

reply to this article | return to the front page

6 people like this 6 people   1 person dislikes this 1 person

Previous thread: Meet the Manager reminder - This Friday by www.kingstonian.com15/7/2019 18:48Mon Jul 15 18:48:19 2019view thread