ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.kingstonian.net

The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: A new signing! by AshleyYesterday 21:39Yesterday at 21:39:28view thread

Oldest article: 10.30am Saturday pitch inspection by www.kingstonian.com1/2 11:26Fri Feb 1 11:26:25 2019view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Kingstonian 0-2 AFC Fylde by www.kingstonian.com30/11 19:25Sat Nov 30 19:25:49 2019view thread

First time to watch kINGSTONIAN

By Rich2/12 11:59Mon Dec 2 11:59:16 2019

Views: 344

Just to say Saturdays cup games the first time I've been to watch Kingstonian and i was very impressed with how you tried to play. Very little long ball and technically some of your players are very good..the lad playing wide right stood out. If anything i thought Kingstonian tried to overplay at times especially when 2 down and your CF (who is obviously a good player) could have done with someone along side him and needed to see the ball quicker. Also at the at the warm up i didn't think your centre backs looked big enough and i supposed that was evident with the first goal when one of Flydes centre banks won the header and they scored from the resulting shot. But overall there was very little to choose between the teams and i really enjoyed the game and hope to get along to see a few more games this season. It was a great advert for non league football and wasn't at all what i expected.

reply to this article | return to the front page

12 people like this 12 people   

Re: First time to watch kINGSTONIAN

By a krinkly2/12 17:13Mon Dec 2 17:13:05 2019In response to First time to watch kINGSTONIANTop of thread

Views: 231

Very glad you enjoyed it, my first experience of K's was a couple of huge games at Richmond Road (Fulham and Spurs 1965). WARNING though watching K's is addictive VERY adictive.

1 person likes this 1 person   

By old and grey2/12 16:33Mon Dec 2 16:33:51 2019In response to First time to watch kINGSTONIANTop of thread

Views: 231

Great to hear you enjoyed the match and our performance on the day.
Our style of play is pleasing to the eye for sure,that is the way the game
should be played,we have very good ball players,a thing that has been
lacking for far to long.
It wasn't difficult to notice the physicality between the two teams was
something of a mismatch,but that is the type of physique required two
steps up from K's,it's a massive jump as to a lesser degree is the step up
to V S,also i'm guessing that they are full time pro's.
Anyway i hope you and others come back again and again.
Why not start next SATURDAY.

2 people like this 2 people   

By Alastair2/12 14:34Mon Dec 2 14:34:35 2019In response to First time to watch kINGSTONIANTop of thread

Views: 263

Great to hear - and do please spread the word! The football is generally excellent under Hayden and at just £10 is superb value for money.

1 person likes this 1 person   

Previous thread: Comet report by Taimour2/12 13:28Mon Dec 2 13:28:54 2019view thread