ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.kingstonian.net

The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Mark Anderson interview by www.kingstonian.comToday 17:35Today at 17:35:10view thread

Oldest article: Murphy season review by Taimour8/5/2019 16:59Wed May 8 16:59:57 2019view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Kingstonian Mind United Collection by John Bangs8/12/2019 23:47Sun Dec 8 23:47:37 2019view thread

Woking tickets on sale at KGF today

By www.kingstonian.com (fwpbot)7/12/2019 11:53Sat Dec 7 11:53:47 2019

Views: 1227

Tickets for next Sunday's Buildbase FA Trophy tie will be on sale at King George's Field this afternoon.

Read the full news item at https://www.kingstonian.com/news/woking-tickets-on-sale-at-kgf-today/853

reply to this article | return to the front page

1 person likes this 1 person   

Re: Woking tickets on sale at KGF today

By doylie (woking) (Doylie)8/12/2019 00:24Sun Dec 8 00:24:31 2019In response to Woking tickets on sale at KGF todayTop of thread

Views: 834

Can’t imagine there’ll be many of our 400 allocation left judging by the queue stretching out of the ground at full time today.

4 people like this 4 people   

By Olde School Ks (OldSchoolKs)8/12/2019 01:07Sun Dec 8 01:07:34 2019In response to Re: Woking tickets on sale at KGF todayTop of thread

Views: 837

Thought maybe 500 would be more generous but we seem to think 15000 is maximum as a total in the ground..
Not sure again about accomadating on the drinks side.
We are trying hard but have had to understand just where we are and if we want the big time,then,we have to sort out our bar situation which seems its not ours..
I am sure for the benefit of ourselves,our landlords,and ours and Casuals supporters we have to talk about where we caan make progress for all

3 people dislike this 3 people

By supahoops78/12/2019 09:33Sun Dec 8 09:33:44 2019In response to Re: Woking tickets on sale at KGF todayTop of thread

Views: 776

The bar and catering situation is in the hands of our friends
at Casuals. That's not going to change any time soon. With respect
to Casuals, I didn't use the bar or catering facilities until after the Fylde
game as I and my group went to a watering hole elsewhere. They ran out
of beer in the end and I assume they generally coped through the day.
Both clubs know what to expect come Sunday. Without the BBC entourage
in attendance there may be a little more room around the ground, but
many expect the attendance to be slightly higher than the Fylde game.
All considered, Sunday's game carries a great deal of interest. I expect Hayden
to approach this match a little differently after the experience against Fylde and
pitting his wits against our old boss Dowse. I'm hopeful and slightly confident
we'll do just that little bit better against Woking. Here's to another super game
against higher opposition. Come on u Ks!

3 people like this 3 people   

By Olde School Ks (OldSchoolKs)8/12/2019 10:41Sun Dec 8 10:41:38 2019In response to Re: Woking tickets on sale at KGF todayTop of thread

Views: 770

Dont disagree with that although I was advised we have a 1500 maximum on the game which I thought was a bit low.
Been told as well,no segregation,which I would be more on the safe side on that one.We do like to be behind "our" end where we think we can score and guys would be upset if they were not able to do that.However on this occasion I would give Woking the end where the entrance is and therefore no bar access but would give them food access.
The point on the bar was on a future basis,if we and Casuals together could come to a basis of bar improvements which would benefit both and maybe to private party involvement as well.I am sure we would get an interest as well from a brewery.
We are now bigger than we were a few weeks ago and the future looks good and so without imposing on our landlords,we could make the matchday experience so much better for all

By supahoops78/12/2019 12:11Sun Dec 8 12:11:09 2019In response to Re: Woking tickets on sale at KGF todayTop of thread

Views: 747

Totally agree with all sensible points regards future basis.

Previous thread: Hayden on Merstham by BedfordshireK7/12/2019 19:19Sat Dec 7 19:19:58 2019view thread