ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.kingstonian.net

The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Ks players who went on to play in the football… by reximusToday 12:08Today at 12:08:02view thread

Oldest article: Players Sponsorship Update by John Bangs8/5/2019 08:34Wed May 8 08:34:21 20191 person dislikes this 1 personview thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Conceding late goals by reximus1/2 17:37Sat Feb 1 17:37:41 2020view thread

Brightlingsea Prediction

By John Bangs7/2 10:27Fri Feb 7 10:27:31 2020

Views: 312

Ks sparkle on the pitch putting on a good show for Sparkle Malawi. Eddie Dsane opens his account with a brace

4 -1 to Ks

reply to this article | return to the front page

1 person likes this 1 person   

Re: Brightlingsea Prediction

By a krinkly7/2 12:14Fri Feb 7 12:14:52 2020In response to Brightlingsea Prediction Top of thread

Views: 263

Your being too cautious John, a classic Rex 5 - 1, four goal scorers. 298 crowd.

4 people like this 4 people   

By Olde School Ks (OldSchoolKs)7/2 10:49Fri Feb 7 10:49:36 2020In response to Brightlingsea Prediction Top of thread

Views: 282

One prediction that is a certainty,although a contradiction in terms,would be that our "beloved" local rag will not have a report on our match.
Every week they tend to cover Carshalton unless they play us and then nothing again.
How boring to keep saying what a terrible and yet sad demise of this appalling once great rag

1 person dislikes this 1 person

By old and grey7/2 16:24Fri Feb 7 16:24:11 2020In response to Re: Brightlingsea Prediction Top of thread

Views: 213

Instead of constantly moaning about the paper
why don't you contact them and find out why they don't
report on our games instead of as you say boringly moaning
about it.
Otherwise give it a rest,although i'm sure you will find a host
of other topics to moan about.
I bet you wake up moaning about something or other and
end up going to bed still finding something to rankle.

3 people like this 3 people   

By Olde School Ks (OldSchoolKs)7/2 16:35Fri Feb 7 16:35:38 2020In response to Re: Brightlingsea Prediction Top of thread

Views: 232

Calm down and relax old one.
Hate the rag,dislike the ground location but the manager and the season I love and all together we shall come alive again as seen this season
More can be done,more should be done but the codgers should relax and realise the younger in body and the younger in age have so much to offer even if it hurts to be crisised from time to time.
Your club is our club olde mate

By old and grey7/2 17:27Fri Feb 7 17:27:05 2020In response to Re: Brightlingsea Prediction Top of thread

Views: 201

Off you go again ,it's not me who should calm down
but you moan about the club or the people who run it
constantly,the sale of tickets,travel arrangements,the
bar,the ground,you are very boring.

5 people like this 5 people   

By reximus7/2 17:34Fri Feb 7 17:34:28 2020In response to Re: Brightlingsea Prediction Top of thread

Views: 189

We can all disagree with certain points made by certain people, but can we stop with the ad hominum attacks? Can we keep our criticisms to what people say, not the people themselves?

rex

1 person likes this 1 person   

By old and grey7/2 18:43Fri Feb 7 18:43:23 2020In response to Re: Brightlingsea Prediction Top of thread

Views: 174

How very touching REX,but it's unavoidable and
impossible to differentiate between the moaner
and the gripes.

1 person likes this 1 person   1 person dislikes this 1 person

By Olde School Ks (OldSchoolKs)7/2 17:53Fri Feb 7 17:53:11 2020In response to Re: Brightlingsea Prediction Top of thread

Views: 178

Of coarse my Welsh friend.
Cant always agree with you but I respect your opinions so a pity others dont.
Doesnt bother me at all,in fact I enjoy it.
If you cant take it,dont give it,otherwise dont complain.
As much as I love the Welsh generally,I hope they get a thumping tomorrow.

By Olde School Ks (OldSchoolKs)7/2 10:40Fri Feb 7 10:40:28 2020In response to Brightlingsea Prediction Top of thread

Views: 261

Dont start predicting it always goes wrong.
Should and could be 4-1 but maybe another score draw.I am confident and look for a good display and hopefully a decent win.
A hat trick would be nice.

Previous thread: Basingstoke Town Football Club by reximus7/2 14:29Fri Feb 7 14:29:50 2020view thread