ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.kingstonian.net

The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: M?o cá c??c LOL trên KUBET by thanhthuy02Today 04:19Today at 04:19:24view thread

Oldest article: Next season by BE8/7/2019 16:00Mon Jul 8 16:00:35 2019view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Grier's Guide to Cray Wanderers by www.kingstonian.com9/2 21:03Sun Feb 9 21:03:28 2020view thread

Another Late Goal !!

By K's19608/2 17:36Sat Feb 8 17:36:51 2020

Views: 518

I might need a new pacemaker if this continues. K's won 2-1 with a 92 minute late goal by the opposition phew

reply to this article | return to the front page

1 person likes this 1 person   

Re: Another Late Goal !!

By Olde School Ks (OldSchoolKs)9/2 07:32Sun Feb 9 07:32:33 2020In response to Another Late Goal !!Top of thread

Views: 415

Sure nobody more frustated than the manager but it may well be the greater problem in not putting it all to bed.
With big games to come starting on Tuesday we certainly have to be scoring more goals and one may wonder how Louis is doing and if on reflection he may be thinking how much better he would be back where he belongs.
We would for our part have to be forgiving but I am sure for the benefit of both only an exceptionable few would stand in his way.
Come home Louis

1 person likes this 1 person   2 people dislike this 2 people

By old and grey9/2 14:49Sun Feb 9 14:49:35 2020In response to Re: Another Late Goal !!Top of thread

Views: 340

Good riddance as far as i'm concerned,if the manager
thinks we need a forward it is highly unlikely we will
see the return of the bearded one.
Only he knows whether he was truthful about his reason
for leaving,one way or the other he left the club mid season
asking the club to tear up his contract,the club reluctantly
did just that,less than 48 hours later he turns up at struggling
ROMFORD ,obviously the huge amounts of money being handed
out by the owner were the sweetener taking him and others to
a struggling club with few supporters.

By reximus9/2 10:35Sun Feb 9 10:35:48 2020In response to Re: Another Late Goal !!Top of thread

Views: 362

Yes, another late goal conceded but thankfully we'd scored two by that stage, so three points.

Not sure I'd want Louie back. Excellent to see Dsane get his first goal for the Club yesterday.

rex

7 people like this 7 people   

By a krinkly9/2 11:08Sun Feb 9 11:08:43 2020In response to Re: Another Late Goal !!Top of thread

Views: 351

Louie was impressive this season because Hayden pushed the right buttons to make him work a lot harder at his game, others like Doylie have told us their experience of him was no where near as good. I think he left us because he was finding Haydens pace too demanding even though he was probably playing his career best, so no I don't think we need him back.

3 people like this 3 people   1 person dislikes this 1 person

Previous thread: Sparkle Donation by John Bangs8/2 21:55Sat Feb 8 21:55:51 2020view thread