ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.kingstonian.net

The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Cheltenham by TAYesterday 20:01Yesterday at 20:01:48view thread

Oldest article: The Society Rooms, Macclesfield! by skinner5/11/2019 10:36Tue Nov 5 10:36:25 2019view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Zoooooooooom....! by www.kingstonian.com3/5/2020 16:31Sun May 3 16:31:56 2020view thread

Saved the best blast till last - Blast from the past 14

By Butler4/5/2020 21:30Mon May 4 21:30:20 2020

Views: 6768

Today’s blast from the past is my brother from another mother! A great striker and good pal of mine. The one and only Carl Wilson-Denis.

Best K’s memory: Winning the league and the celebrations that followed. Great times.

Best player you played with: Easily Dean Lodge. When we won the league that season he got us like 20 pens. He was too fast and too skilful for most defenders to handle.

Worst player you played with: Can’t think of a worse player.

Worst trainer: 🤷🏽‍♂️

Favourite K’s song: Oooooooh Carl Wilson-Denis

Most memorable game: Who was we challenging for the league that season? I remember we beat them near the end of the season and that win more or less won the league. (Btw he was talking about Cray Wanderers)

Favourite K’s fan: Filipo,Butz,Rex and Pyro Pete.

Best memory of K’s fans: Spent a lot of time away from K’s with the 4 fans I mentioned. We always used to meet up and...trying to think of a way I can put it... let’s just say it was always a very chilled vibe when I was with those guys 😉 Also popping round to Butlers parents for a cuppa tea,cheesecake and a big fat...Chilled vibe 😂

Random player story: Dowse used to make us come in and train even when it was snowing. We knew it wasn’t worth trying to argue with him and went in.

Final thought: It was a pleasure to play for K’s and I really enjoyed my time there. Great club with great people and great memories I’ll never forget. Big up the CWD Society and I’ll see you guys soon.

Peace out ✌🏾

C Dubz

reply to this article | return to the front page

7 people like this 7 people   

Previous thread: Zoooooooooom....! - UPDATED Mon 4th May by www.kingstonian.com4/5/2020 18:08Mon May 4 18:08:18 2020view thread