ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.kingstonian.net

The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Summer signings by Perth WA KsToday 12:35Today at 12:35:00view thread

Oldest article: Hayden on Haringey by BedfordshireK1/10/2019 17:25Tue Oct 1 17:25:59 2019view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: The ‘Fossil’ Cup by Butler15/8 15:24Sat Aug 15 15:24:39 2020view thread

This Friday's Supporters Club Annual General Meeting

By www.kingstonian.com (fwpbot)10/8 20:32Mon Aug 10 20:32:10 2020

Views: 1846

Friday's Zoom AGM will include a Q&A session with manager Hayden Bird.

Read the full news item at https://www.kingstonian.com/news/this-fridays-supporters-club-annual-general-meeting/1450

reply to this article | return to the front page

2 people like this 2 people   

Re: This Friday's Supporters Club Annual General Meeting

By Iang15/8 07:05Sat Aug 15 07:05:01 2020In response to This Friday's Supporters Club Annual General MeetingTop of thread

Views: 972

Excellent meeting yesterday , great to meet Thommo in his new role, inspired by Haydens words on racism, this club really feels energetic.

Thanks to the committee, v professional.

One thing I forgot to ask, any season ticket update?

Sussex Ks

By John Bangs15/8 10:09Sat Aug 15 10:09:49 2020In response to Re: This Friday's Supporters Club Annual General MeetingTop of thread

Views: 967

We understand that the Club are waiting until we have a confirmed start date before advertising Season Tickets. This seems sensible to me as if we take people’s money and then things don’t go ahead there would have to then have to be refunds.

3 people like this 3 people   

By a krinkly15/8 10:22Sat Aug 15 10:22:46 2020In response to Re: This Friday's Supporters Club Annual General MeetingTop of thread

Views: 931

Not too late to ask if some form of 'half season ticket' will be offered? Simplest form is a book of ten match tickets.

1 person likes this 1 person   

By John Bangs15/8 10:29Sat Aug 15 10:29:16 2020In response to Re: This Friday's Supporters Club Annual General MeetingTop of thread

Views: 924

I know this was one of many suggestions made a couple of years ago but I’m not aware of this being taken up. Clubs that do half season tickets usually offer them mid season.

By a krinkly15/8 11:43Sat Aug 15 11:43:58 2020In response to Re: This Friday's Supporters Club Annual General MeetingTop of thread

Views: 954

Other clubs offer them pre season as a way to get a financial commitment from those who don't usually get in every/most home matches, or watch more than one club during a season. When I mooted this last year there was some interest expressed on the forum, I see this as an additional tool for the club to get commitment from fans who wouldn't usually get a full season ticket. K's need to consider it, other clubs can see the benefits.

3 people like this 3 people   

Previous thread: K's Favourite Re-Joins as Equality and Diversity Officer by www.kingstonian.com5/8 17:28Wed Aug 5 17:28:51 2020view thread