ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.kingstonian.net

The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Virtual Awards Night Update by www.kingstonian.comYesterday 23:57Yesterday at 23:57:05view thread

Oldest article: Saturday's match v Corinthian-Casuals by www.kingstonian.com25/10/2019 12:00Fri Oct 25 12:00:29 2019view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Horley FA cup by supahoops74/9 15:37Fri Sep 4 15:37:45 2020view thread

Safety Information for Match Against Ramsgate

By www.kingstonian.com (fwpbot)31/8 17:56Mon Aug 31 17:56:14 2020

Views: 670

Please read and take note of all the information here in order to keep yourself and others as safe as possible.

Read the full news item at https://www.kingstonian.com/news/safety-information-for-match-against-ramsgate/1520

reply to this article | return to the front page

5 people like this 5 people   

Re: Safety Information for Match Against Ramsgate

By reximus1/9 10:23Tue Sep 1 10:23:50 2020In response to Safety Information for Match Against RamsgateTop of thread

Views: 623

Wow, that's a lot of work has gone into that. I can't make it tonight but I hope everyone who does go appreciates all the effort that others (volunteers!) have made to ensure the game can go ahead safely.

rex

9 people like this 9 people   

By Ksuals1/9 19:02Tue Sep 1 19:02:58 2020In response to Re: Safety Information for Match Against RamsgateTop of thread

Views: 492

Good post Rex. Apart from one regular's sniping posts I am sure the hard work is appreciated.

Ksuals

5 people like this 5 people   1 person dislikes this 1 person

By John Mac3/9 14:23Thu Sep 3 14:23:50 2020In response to Re: Safety Information for Match Against RamsgateTop of thread

Views: 376

Pretty much every volunteer at the Ramsgate match was doing a role which was either completely new to them, or different to the way they'd done things before. They were all fantastic and got lots of great comments from supporters and club officials.

Some of the volunteers have been doing this selflessly for the Club for decades, it deserves recognition, thanks Rex.

11 people like this 11 people   

By Paddy (Paddy1)3/9 17:22Thu Sep 3 17:22:55 2020In response to Re: Safety Information for Match Against RamsgateTop of thread

Views: 343

I gotta say, I was half dreading doing something I enjoyed with all the restrictions & the like in place, it's really sucked the fun out of some other things but at K's on Tuesday night it really didn't bring any negatives for me. Aside from the heat gun & hand gel on entering I didn't even notice much of anything else (I dont mean that in a bad way, like it was done well to the point that I didnt have to notice anything if you get what I mean).

5 people like this 5 people   

By Olde School Ks (OldSchoolKs)3/9 15:19Thu Sep 3 15:19:59 2020In response to Re: Safety Information for Match Against RamsgateTop of thread

Views: 354

Great volunteers again and as usual and for many a year but this time with virus rules to contend with.
Dont be surprised at how good they are,its not new.
Remember Foss who worked so hard and loved and respected by all those at his funeral

2 people like this 2 people   

Previous thread: K's to face Horley Town in the FA Cup by www.kingstonian.com1/9 21:46Tue Sep 1 21:46:25 2020view thread