The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Jerry Puemo by IangYesterday 21:44Yesterday at 21:44:20view thread

Oldest article: Have a good Christmas by Perth WA Ks24/12/2020 03:02Thu Dec 24 03:02:18 2020view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: EAST THURROCK by Senior18/3 09:49Fri Mar 18 09:49:17 2022view thread

Isthmian League - Premier Division result

By Football Web Pages (fwpbot)23/3 21:41Wed Mar 23 21:41:35 2022

Views: 576

The following results have been recorded in the Isthmian League - Premier Division:

Wednesday 23rd March 2022

Kingstonian(1)33(1)Bowers & Pitsea[235]

The league table is now up-to-date

Get Football Web Pages for Android or iOS now

reply to this article | return to the front page

Re: Isthmian League - Premier Division result

By Iang23/3 22:14Wed Mar 23 22:14:54 2022In response to Isthmian League - Premier Division resultTop of thread

Views: 566

Great listening on mix cloud to commentary.

Shame we couldn't hold on.

Their 2nd goal scorer...give us a P...

4 people like this 4 people   

By Senior (BE)24/3 08:18Thu Mar 24 08:18:47 2022In response to Re: Isthmian League - Premier Division resultTop of thread

Views: 481

Very poor in centre of defence not clearing their lines I thought early on that the 3 centre halfs at the back and 2 wing backs looked good. However Fabio was wasted with hardly any service from Beany when he did get the ball he scored.

By Filipo24/3 08:27Thu Mar 24 08:27:45 2022In response to Re: Isthmian League - Premier Division resultTop of thread

Views: 501

Very poor all season in central defence. Nothing new yet the manager will not drop certain players. No doubt they will be with us next season too-mid table it is 22/23!

By Suom Ynona24/3 12:02Thu Mar 24 12:02:02 2022In response to Re: Isthmian League - Premier Division resultTop of thread

Views: 434

The loss of Bryant, injuries to Skura and Clunis and allowing Spencer to go have all contributed to the poor goals conceded column. It's the managers job though to manage his squad and budget so the buck stops with him there. A thought on last night, why take off Teo last night? He was probably our best player on the night and the player brought on didn't really make any impact on the game.

Edited by Suom Ynona at 12:02:16 on 24th March 2022

2 people like this 2 people   

By Senior (BE)24/3 12:21Thu Mar 24 12:21:21 2022In response to Re: Isthmian League - Premier Division resultTop of thread

Views: 431

I agree but remember Rhys M-W numerous times was MAN OF THE MATCH was always first to be substituted got fed up and left for Lewes. Spencer a decent marauding right back lost his place to Clunis who could have fitted in a more advanced position. Bird has his favourites mostly ex-Merstham players regardless of their playing standard.

By Senior (BE)24/3 08:43Thu Mar 24 08:43:43 2022In response to Re: Isthmian League - Premier Division resultTop of thread

Views: 493

We have let in 60 goals in the League, Bird should look at this and make changes to the personnel and a couple of decent goal scorers are also wanted.

By Iang24/3 16:28Thu Mar 24 16:28:28 2022In response to Re: Isthmian League - Premier Division resultTop of thread

Views: 377

Nobody seems to mention " the game changer" , how many minutes/games for his zero goals ? I lost count the times that the Bowers commentator said his passing was awry . He was so poor against Bognor.
What is occurring, is it just me?

4 people like this 4 people   

By Senior (BE)25/3 08:51Fri Mar 25 08:51:49 2022In response to Re: Isthmian League - Premier Division resultTop of thread

Views: 282

He does change the game as we are playing with ten players not the normal eleven!

By Peter Borrett24/3 16:51Thu Mar 24 16:51:11 2022In response to Re: Isthmian League - Premier Division resultTop of thread

Views: 372

We are now unbeaten for 3 matches with five goals. One scored by defensive midfielder, one own goal and yesterday the three goals by defenders. Walter has now been involved in 12 matches with no goals and the big question is how to get his confidence back. I commented after the Folkestone game that it was the first time in a while we appeared to have a balanced team with strength in all positions on the bench. Do agree with the earlier posting that letting Juerven move on was a mistake. He impressed when he was regularly in the side. I think August to January was like being on a good night out, February trying to get home drunk and March is the hangover. By the Surrey cup final? We will be feeling better and July looking forward to the next night out.

By Iang24/3 17:08Thu Mar 24 17:08:55 2022In response to Re: Isthmian League - Premier Division resultTop of thread

Views: 366

To continue the Analogy Peter, how many will decide on another night out after the move to Mitcham ? I will, I will be able to go to more games from Brighton but with no news about the new ground the rounds could be cheaper at the bar.

By K's196024/3 16:48Thu Mar 24 16:48:51 2022In response to Re: Isthmian League - Premier Division resultTop of thread

Views: 374

I am hoping that Hayden will get K's promoted next season. Ks are still in the Isthmian League Premier Division. I think this is an achievement in itself and should not be forgotten. In the 60s I thought K's were worthy of better things. However time moves on and as disappointing as it maybe K's are where they are. Over the seasons and there are plenty of them K's have been one of the teams that could do better. I make no apologies for para phrasing my old headmaster. Could Do Better.

1 person likes this 1 person   

By old and grey24/3 18:22Thu Mar 24 18:22:55 2022In response to Re: Isthmian League - Premier Division resultTop of thread

Views: 399

Three goals scored by defensive players with the forward line
looking abject should make us thankful we are mid table and
safe.
But I will say it again giving Hayden a two year extension was
crazy in that if things don't work out next season the club may
be loathe to sack him due to the pay out he will be entitled to.
One year surely was the call and only time will tell if the club
have made a big mistake.

3 people like this 3 people   

By Olde School Ks (OldSchoolKs)24/3 20:44Thu Mar 24 20:44:55 2022In response to Re: Isthmian League - Premier Division resultTop of thread

Views: 362

Negotations can be strange and difficult and dont forget once again thay are two way.
Maybe Hayden didnt want a one year contract maybe he wanted three and we made it two.
World of maybes and I guess very few knew anything of the negotiations but as frustating as everything is at the moment,I am still wanting him ready for Tooting

1 person likes this 1 person   

Previous thread: Kingstonian 3-3 Bowers & Pitsea by www.kingstonian.com23/3 23:35Wed Mar 23 23:35:09 2022view thread